The final product Wacom tablet design professions together, we came to know and love the company, in favor of something good, old-fashioned pencil on paper to action. The Inkling is a ball that transfers drawing layers to a PC or Mac via a USB receiver plugged in, which can then be edited with the software manager Sketch included. The Livescribe-esque pen has Detection Technology 1024 pressure sensitivity levels. It will be available mid-September for $ 199. Video of the device after the break.
- First complete genome sequenced Lizard
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- Jetstream HTC hits AT and T store, receives compared
- Why fax refuses to die
- Samsung Series 7 PC Slate practice
- Acer W4 hands on (video)
- HP Pavilion dm1 refreshes with a new design, Intel ULV CPU Core i3 (video)
- Wicked Lasers S3 Krypton laser is bright enough to blind the astronauts (video)
- AT and T Sprint taillights track suits against the acquisition of T-Mobile
- Astronomers Find Unusual Star