The final product Wacom tablet design professions together, we came to know and love the company, in favor of something good, old-fashioned pencil on paper to action. The Inkling is a ball that transfers drawing layers to a PC or Mac via a USB receiver plugged in, which can then be edited with the software manager Sketch included. The Livescribe-esque pen has Detection Technology 1024 pressure sensitivity levels. It will be available mid-September for $ 199. Video of the device after the break.
- Smartphones can not cure acne, FTC rules
- Team-TouchDroid dual boot Android on TouchPad – touch screen not included
- Sonnet announces RackMac mini Xserver, makes office life seem more legit Apple IT
- Ask Engadget: the best desktop OS for children?
- Alloy could produce hydrogen fuel using sunlight
- Novell wins against SCO Again
- Gamer food PS3 and Xbox 360 in one case, clears the shelf space for the trifecta
- Scientists create a new kind of superconducting son
- Sony MDR-DS7500 headphones promise 3D solid, will play well with your 3D glasses