The final product Wacom tablet design professions together, we came to know and love the company, in favor of something good, old-fashioned pencil on paper to action. The Inkling is a ball that transfers drawing layers to a PC or Mac via a USB receiver plugged in, which can then be edited with the software manager Sketch included. The Livescribe-esque pen has Detection Technology 1024 pressure sensitivity levels. It will be available mid-September for $ 199. Video of the device after the break.
- Samsung announces three phones Wave, dripping Bada 2.0 and Kitten
- Fisker inks BMW case, Nina gain Ultimate Driving Machine EV DNA
- Dell S2330MX ultra-thin monitor finds it beautiful, in fact just above average
- Netflix price increase kicks in tomorrow, but you will not have to change immediately
- Apple says Samsung and Motorola patents Monopoly
- Princeton neuroscientists map of your brain, play with words subjects
- Tailgater DISH Network brings you the portable satellite TV, will not cool your beer (video)
- Samsung MV800 MultiView camera hands-on (video)
- Games Worth is complaining about?