Our northern neighbors just got a call from double courtesy delivered impressive Rogers . The operator announced today that its highly sought-after variant of Samsung S Galaxy II will be launched with the baked in functionality LTE 4G network in its infancy. Most of the handset specifications remain the same, except for a new enhanced up 1.5GHz dual-core processor, the NFC and Hercules-sized 4.5-inch AMOLED Super show. If you are proud to call Canada and download speeds of up to 100Mbps get your blood pumping, then expect to snag Sammy stupid phone when it goes on sale before the end of the fall.
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- Olympus Pen E-PM1 hands on (video)
- 1970 Polaroid SX-70 cameras to look back
- Samsung to sell limited edition crystal-studded 9 Series laptops
- Final Cut Studio available again through Apple Telesales, video editors around the world breathed sighs of relief
- Nike unveils shoe MAG 2011, to auction 1,500 pairs of kicks in the coolest Hill Valley for charity
- 3TB Hard Drive Round Up
- Flybus consortium puts the brakes on energy waste, it rejects the asphalt
- Study suggests magnets can force you to tell the truth
- Updates STOR.E Toshiba external hard drives for PCs and TVs