Our northern neighbors just got a call from double courtesy delivered impressive Rogers . The operator announced today that its highly sought-after variant of Samsung S Galaxy II will be launched with the baked in functionality LTE 4G network in its infancy. Most of the handset specifications remain the same, except for a new enhanced up 1.5GHz dual-core processor, the NFC and Hercules-sized 4.5-inch AMOLED Super show. If you are proud to call Canada and download speeds of up to 100Mbps get your blood pumping, then expect to snag Sammy stupid phone when it goes on sale before the end of the fall.
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?
- Silverback Starke city bikes charging your gadgets, your thighs firm
- Sony unveils new drive Wi-Fi is the world’s lightest 6-inch e-reader with multitouch screen
- NYT work on Magic Mirror Bathroom Surf
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- S Walker Transport-electric practice (video)
- New program makes it easy to turn your computer into a chatty conversational
- Great improvement in the photosensitivity Directed graphene
- Nissan Leaf mod offers state of the battery more precise, less streamlined within
- Portable microscope uses holograms instead Lens