Our northern neighbors just got a call from double courtesy delivered impressive Rogers . The operator announced today that its highly sought-after variant of Samsung S Galaxy II will be launched with the baked in functionality LTE 4G network in its infancy. Most of the handset specifications remain the same, except for a new enhanced up 1.5GHz dual-core processor, the NFC and Hercules-sized 4.5-inch AMOLED Super show. If you are proud to call Canada and download speeds of up to 100Mbps get your blood pumping, then expect to snag Sammy stupid phone when it goes on sale before the end of the fall.
- Silverback Starke city bikes charging your gadgets, your thighs firm
- Energy from recovery in Germany
- The proposed Crypto Revives Ethics cypherpunk
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?
- Toshiba Regza HDTV nine WL800A connects to your smartphone via MHL
- Inhabitat Week in Green: magnetic highways, the MoMA exhibition and Tech lasers in the sky
- Android App roster NFC taps to speed data transfer Bluetooth
- Tech Company To Build Ghost Town In New Mexico Science
- Sprint filed a complaint against AT and T T-Mobile Merger
- Xbox 360 modders claim hacker CPU, partying like a N64 (video)