Our northern neighbors just got a call from double courtesy delivered impressive Rogers . The operator announced today that its highly sought-after variant of Samsung S Galaxy II will be launched with the baked in functionality LTE 4G network in its infancy. Most of the handset specifications remain the same, except for a new enhanced up 1.5GHz dual-core processor, the NFC and Hercules-sized 4.5-inch AMOLED Super show. If you are proud to call Canada and download speeds of up to 100Mbps get your blood pumping, then expect to snag Sammy stupid phone when it goes on sale before the end of the fall.
- Rent your Botnet owner
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- Must See HDTV (September 5th – 11th)
- Lenovo announces Ultrabook U300, U300 and U400 IdeaPad, we go on the hands (video)
- Sprint BlackBerry Curve 9350 will be delayed until October
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Find My iPhone used to identify a plane crash in Chile
- Fuel to newspapers and bacteria
- Sony hires former Homeland Security Infrastructure Protection Chief
- Book Review: JIRA Essentials 4