GMGruman writes The federal government can block AT and T acquisition of T-Mobile, but T-Mobile is in a bad position to continue as it is. Decision of the parent company Deutsche Telekom not to invest in the spectrum of the United States a decade ago limited the ability of T-Mobile to grow, particularly through the now finally emerging 4G networks. But from a customer perspective, it was the iPhone that has threatened the company the most. Or, more precisely, its absence from the iPhone.
- Wicked Lasers launches pocket of a watt green laser
- North American Eagle project pumps on WiFi, tackles land speed record
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery
- Alloy could produce hydrogen fuel using sunlight
- Defunct satellite to fall from the sky
- NVIDIA’s CEO sees significant growth in the treatment of mobile quad-core tablets come this year
- Blu e-cigarettes alert you when another smoking nearby, hoping to add social networking
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Dutch government revokes certificates Diginotar
- Meaning comes to 3.5 Desire HD HTC, informally