GMGruman writes The federal government can block AT and T acquisition of T-Mobile, but T-Mobile is in a bad position to continue as it is. Decision of the parent company Deutsche Telekom not to invest in the spectrum of the United States a decade ago limited the ability of T-Mobile to grow, particularly through the now finally emerging 4G networks. But from a customer perspective, it was the iPhone that has threatened the company the most. Or, more precisely, its absence from the iPhone.
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?
- Sprint filed a complaint against AT and T T-Mobile Merger
- Acer Aspire Ultrabook S3 announced officially begins to € 799
- Microsoft adds Acer, ViewSonic to the list of patent license
- Pad Andy, Andy Pad Pro now available in Europe for not much money
- RED EPIC-X starts shipping to shooters of luck with deep pockets
- Fisker EV Surf shooting brakes to make waves in Frankfurt
- Computer Nsquared transparent, the surface Kinect + + Phone + slate = amazing interface (video)
- Tursion TS-102 is a computer disguised as an Android pico projector
- THX Media Director Star Wars coming to Blu-ray