Time is running out of August, and with it the existence of streaming Netflix and service records as a single package for $ 7.99. Keep two (both 1-disc) will require a $ 15.98 payment each month from tomorrow , but if you’re one of the many strong crying and often they will downgrade or cancel rather than pay more while hanging – you may be able to squeeze a few extra days to your current package. Hacking Netflix points that the price will not actually move until your next billing date after September first, but you need to change two days in advance to avoid being charged. For us, it is not until the 17th, so we have a couple of week to continue not to watch the rented discs that have been languishing on our coffee tables without paying extra for the privilege . Your date may vary, so check your account page to determine the specifics. Of course, we wonder that, after the shock has worn off, everyone is even escape the user-friendly sites , reducing their submarines Netflix or just eat the extra cost? Let us know in the poll below.
- Invisibility Cloak BAE Infrared tanks cold as ice, hot like cows
- Is this the end of Righthaven?
- HP 12c strike middle-aged screeds release anniversary edition (video)
- NVIDIA’s CEO sees significant growth in the treatment of mobile quad-core tablets come this year
- Laptops in the classroom Do not increase Grades
- Fisker EV Surf shooting brakes to make waves in Frankfurt
- Princeton neuroscientists map of your brain, play with words subjects
- Error rates to record low Qubit Processor
- Toshiba Camileo Announces Clip, X200 and X400 Camcorder
- UK joins Laser Nuclear Fusion Project