The 1982 Lockheed Sea Shadow can be rusting in Suisun Bay, but the coco-spooking contours have not been forgotten. They apparently inspired the design of the Asus G74SX-A1 , which has won a recommendation HotHardware for its cheese, and avoid similar performance, efficient cooling and realistic price tag of $ 1749. For once, the Core i7-2360QM processor coupled with a GeForce GTX 560M and generous dollop of RAM 12GB DDR-1333 is conspiring to exceed the manufacturer’s claims benchmark 3DMark. It was not flawless, however: the overall performance of computers has been weak compared to its rivals, the speakers were sloppy when it came to music rather than producing explosions, and 17, 3-inch full HD display was somewhat wasted on some games that went smoothly at high quality settings at 1280×720. Yet all this talk about naval makes us want some Silent Hunter 4 – and should play very well. Check source link lurking below for full review.
- BMW working on Laser Projectors
- Mozilla Issues Do-Not-Track Guide For advertisers
- Apple criticized for not blocking stolen Certs
- HTC 4G Amaze gets off with the lights on, confirms 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
- 8 Windows natively support mounting VHD and ISO
- Audi A2 announces electric car concept, uses lasers to ensure the safety of future humans
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery
- Movies Hubble Shoots stellar jets
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Why patent reform will not happen anytime soon