The 1982 Lockheed Sea Shadow can be rusting in Suisun Bay, but the coco-spooking contours have not been forgotten. They apparently inspired the design of the Asus G74SX-A1 , which has won a recommendation HotHardware for its cheese, and avoid similar performance, efficient cooling and realistic price tag of $ 1749. For once, the Core i7-2360QM processor coupled with a GeForce GTX 560M and generous dollop of RAM 12GB DDR-1333 is conspiring to exceed the manufacturer’s claims benchmark 3DMark. It was not flawless, however: the overall performance of computers has been weak compared to its rivals, the speakers were sloppy when it came to music rather than producing explosions, and 17, 3-inch full HD display was somewhat wasted on some games that went smoothly at high quality settings at 1280×720. Yet all this talk about naval makes us want some Silent Hunter 4 – and should play very well. Check source link lurking below for full review.
- Nissan Leaf mod offers state of the battery more precise, less streamlined within
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!
- Updates STOR.E Toshiba external hard drives for PCs and TVs
- Carol Bartz Is Out As CEO of Yahoo
- NEC MultiSync P241W monitor packs more e to your LCD TV
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?
- Vestel exhibits a BitTorrent Certified prototype TV at IFA
- Viewsonic V3D241wm a computer screen with 3D
- Army kills bacteria electrified uranium, Captain Planet gives a run for its money