We know you have questions, and if you are brave enough to ask the world for answers, here is the output to do so. This week’s Ask Engadget investigation came to us to Ryan, who can not wait to get her child fixated on the wonderful world of computers. If you want to send an inquiry on your own, write to us at ask [at] Engadget com [dawt].
My son (five years) has commandeered a laptop for my wife for her fun game to play lately, and it was driving her batty. He does not play games mostly, it (Plants vs. Zombies, Zuma, etc.). Until he can find the games they want (their icons) and open them without problem on Windows 7, but now I am looking into getting him his own computer base, I begin to wonder if there is not something younger friendly there. I had a superficial experience with OS X and Linux (Ubuntu), and I will do all the install myself and configuration. Every thought of his parents? Thank you!
Children and computers. Now it’s a recipe for awesomeness. Any new (ish) parents out there have experience on their children loving / hating a particular OS? Feel free to leave your opinion in the comments below – stay smart, ok?
- Great improvement in the photosensitivity Directed graphene
- Arduino hacker lamp mimics salon Pixar, IKEA disses in the process (video)
- Tivoli Audio PAL Announces + and model 10 + clock radio, we go over the ears
- Gmail, Google Calendar and Docs finally regain access offline
- IPad cart dock guard and football fans of their other half happy
- Russia wants to Shut Down For YouTube piracy
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Movea MoveTV platform provides options for motion control for TVs and set-top
- Will Toshiba tablet will be appointed next Excite? Trademark filings suggest therefore