We know you have questions, and if you are brave enough to ask the world for answers, here is the output to do so. This week’s Ask Engadget investigation came to us to Ryan, who can not wait to get her child fixated on the wonderful world of computers. If you want to send an inquiry on your own, write to us at ask [at] Engadget com [dawt].
My son (five years) has commandeered a laptop for my wife for her fun game to play lately, and it was driving her batty. He does not play games mostly, it (Plants vs. Zombies, Zuma, etc.). Until he can find the games they want (their icons) and open them without problem on Windows 7, but now I am looking into getting him his own computer base, I begin to wonder if there is not something younger friendly there. I had a superficial experience with OS X and Linux (Ubuntu), and I will do all the install myself and configuration. Every thought of his parents? Thank you!
Children and computers. Now it’s a recipe for awesomeness. Any new (ish) parents out there have experience on their children loving / hating a particular OS? Feel free to leave your opinion in the comments below – stay smart, ok?
- 80 Archos 101 and G9 G9 hands on (video)
- Energy from recovery in Germany
- Google To Stop 10 Products
- Another iPhone Unreleased Lost per employee in a bar
- Scientists Sequence Black Death bacteria
- Smart Bar eAccess Gingerbread combines with traditional keypad for those who love the old school
- Epic Touch Samsung 4G available for pre-order on Wirefly, early adopters get a price break of $ 50
- Toshiba glasses free 3D TV will be launched in Europe in December as this ZL2
- Samsung S Galaxy II LTE Rogers heads for early fall 4G