We know you have questions, and if you are brave enough to ask the world for answers, here is the output to do so. This week’s Ask Engadget investigation came to us to Ryan, who can not wait to get her child fixated on the wonderful world of computers. If you want to send an inquiry on your own, write to us at ask [at] Engadget com [dawt].
My son (five years) has commandeered a laptop for my wife for her fun game to play lately, and it was driving her batty. He does not play games mostly, it (Plants vs. Zombies, Zuma, etc.). Until he can find the games they want (their icons) and open them without problem on Windows 7, but now I am looking into getting him his own computer base, I begin to wonder if there is not something younger friendly there. I had a superficial experience with OS X and Linux (Ubuntu), and I will do all the install myself and configuration. Every thought of his parents? Thank you!
Children and computers. Now it’s a recipe for awesomeness. Any new (ish) parents out there have experience on their children loving / hating a particular OS? Feel free to leave your opinion in the comments below – stay smart, ok?
- Hands-On account of the Amazon Kindle color coming
- First complete genome sequenced Lizard
- Bezos reveals failure of the test flight Blue Origin Rocket
- Anonymous takes revenge, Leaks, Texas police Emails
- Chinese want to capture an asteroid
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Barobo iMobot bear learns of your orders, will definitely make Varsity (video)
- Samsung Series 7 PC Slate practice
- Novell wins against SCO Again
- Smart Bar eAccess Gingerbread combines with traditional keypad for those who love the old school