astroengine wrote A vehicle suborbital space experiment developed by Blue Origin, a startup founded by space Amazon.com chief Jeff Bezos, was lost during a test flight last week. During the flight secret, the vehicle reached an altitude of 45,000 feet and reached a speed of Mach 1.2. Soon after, things were really bad. instability led a flight angle of attack that triggered our security system to terminate the broad thrust on the vehicle, said an optimistic Bezos in his statement Friday.
- HP Pavilion dm1 refreshes with a new design, Intel ULV CPU Core i3 (video)
- HTC 4G Amaze gets off with the lights on, confirms 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
- Vestel, Extent bring games to Android televisions, with ‘all-you-can-eat subscription service
- Growing Up Geek: Kevin Wong
- Epic Touch Samsung 4G available for pre-order on Wirefly, early adopters get a price break of $ 50
- Apple continues Samsung iPhone in Japan over alleged patent violations iPad
- Sprint filed a complaint against AT and T T-Mobile Merger
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- S Walker Transport-electric practice (video)
- Responds to Diginotar Rogue certificate problem