astroengine wrote A vehicle suborbital space experiment developed by Blue Origin, a startup founded by space Amazon.com chief Jeff Bezos, was lost during a test flight last week. During the flight secret, the vehicle reached an altitude of 45,000 feet and reached a speed of Mach 1.2. Soon after, things were really bad. instability led a flight angle of attack that triggered our security system to terminate the broad thrust on the vehicle, said an optimistic Bezos in his statement Friday.
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?
- Is this the end of Righthaven?
- AT and T discontinues A-List feature to new customers effective today
- Electric motor made from a single molecule
- Wikileaks publishes Archives cable in the middle
- Test tanks infrared camouflage cape
- CEO of Amazon flying accidents water tank, leaves tooth in his dream of space travel
- Carol Bartz Is Out As CEO of Yahoo
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- S Walker Transport-electric practice (video)