astroengine wrote A vehicle suborbital space experiment developed by Blue Origin, a startup founded by space Amazon.com chief Jeff Bezos, was lost during a test flight last week. During the flight secret, the vehicle reached an altitude of 45,000 feet and reached a speed of Mach 1.2. Soon after, things were really bad. instability led a flight angle of attack that triggered our security system to terminate the broad thrust on the vehicle, said an optimistic Bezos in his statement Friday.
- AT and T Sprint taillights track suits against the acquisition of T-Mobile
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?
- The iPhone’s role in weakening T-Mobile
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- Environment navigation audio-haptic makes music the way hands free (video)
- Sony S tablet now available for preorder, shipping 16th September
- Obama administrator wants hackers charged as gangsters
- Xbox 360 modders claim hacker CPU, partying like a N64 (video)
- Arduino hacker lamp mimics salon Pixar, IKEA disses in the process (video)
- Toshiba Camileo Announces Clip, X200 and X400 Camcorder