astroengine wrote A vehicle suborbital space experiment developed by Blue Origin, a startup founded by space Amazon.com chief Jeff Bezos, was lost during a test flight last week. During the flight secret, the vehicle reached an altitude of 45,000 feet and reached a speed of Mach 1.2. Soon after, things were really bad. instability led a flight angle of attack that triggered our security system to terminate the broad thrust on the vehicle, said an optimistic Bezos in his statement Friday.
- Icloud Apple runs on Microsoft Azure
- Verizon FiOS HD DVR Review (1.9)
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Alloy could produce hydrogen fuel using sunlight
- Covers Missouri, Student teachers can not friend law
- Can Deliver new rims Rover germs Mars?
- Full Duplex Wireless Tech could double the bandwidth
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?
- Princeton neuroscientists map of your brain, play with words subjects
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?