When it comes to having the world’s thinnest display, competition is fierce, and technical details abound. One manufacturer in particular, makes this class leader claim more often than others, however, so it was no surprise that LG decided to show a world thinnest monitor huge room with its IFA this year. E2391VR is, as expected, incredibly thin. A 7.2mm, it is much thinner than the iPhone 9.3mm 4, So if you actually time to consider the side of your screen, you’ll probably really like that. But – and this, as with other models, can be a very big, but for some users – all ports, and most critical components are the basis of the TV. The 23-inch model we’ve seen is quite small for wall mounting, so that the base should not be a problem for most. It offers 1080p, 2ms response time, HDMI, D-Sub, headphone, and a contrast ratio 10,000,000:1 – and, well, it looks great too, many reflections were a critical issue for the exhibition hall light. No word on pricing or availability yet, but skip past the break for something magical PR.
- TP A60 series gateway tablet appeared at Future Shop, style cops Iconia Tab A500
- Philips GoGear PMP 3 hands on Android (video)
- Samsung i727 shows the decision of the FCC, AT and T confesses his secret LTE
- Samsung launches YP-R2, YP-Z3, HD MP3 players compatible
- Laptops in the classroom Do not increase Grades
- DOT Grants $ 15M to test car to car communication
- Must See HDTV (September 5th – 11th)
- Final Cut Studio available again through Apple Telesales, video editors around the world breathed sighs of relief
- Smartphones can not cure acne, FTC rules
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?