“In the face of mounting external pressure to start paying premiums of bugs, Microsoft is instead of launching a new program that will pay a $ 200 000 over a security researcher who develops security technology the most innovative defensive. The program is designed to “inspire researchers to focus their talents on the defensive technologies,” the company said. Known as the Blue Hat Award after the company’s regular conference-house research, the program will focus in its first year the researchers go to the design of a novel delivery technology to defend against memory security vulnerabilities. responsible for the security of Microsoft said that rather than paying for individual bugs of how to Other companies such as Google, Mozilla and others do, they wanted to encourage researchers to explore ways of overcoming whole classes of bugs. “
- Now showing: Netflix 1.4 brings reading "all Android devices 2.2 and 2.3"
- ICANN. XXX domain names arrived, Frankie Says Relax
- E FUN aPen A3 pen scribble scanned brings Android, BlackBerry users (video)
- Blogger Hit DDoS death threats
- AT & T, Verizon and T-Mobile's Big Bet on mobile payments
- Replacing Political Correctness Spiderman
- Get Cyber-Mercenaries Suggests Ex NSA, CIA Director
- First test observation of the "Multiverse"
- Sony Ericsson Walkman phone with Android Live is broken open by the FCC