It’s time to either find your favorite teddy bear or pinch a few hundred coins. In the second fight now unhappy new from Overland Park, SprintFeed advises that we must prepare for another hike at one time charges on September 9. This time, the cost of upgrading oh-so-beloved who is the victim of inflation, achieving increased to $ 36 for all existing customers who want a new phone, if you’re hoping to renew multi-line contracts, Sprint is graciously willing to cap the costs to a maximum of $ 150. There is speculation that these bumps may have something to do with the latest rumor coming out of Cupertino, but it can also be simply a routine change of policy. Regardless of the reason, this means that for anyone seeking the next best thing would start looking under every sofa cushion they sit, in the hope of scrounging a bit more money.
- Netflix lands in Brazil, 43 other Latin American countries this week
- How to Kill the Internet has contributed groundbreaking
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- Galaxy S II arises finally on American shores for Sprint, T-Mobile and AT and T
- TiVo Premiere Elite provide quad tuners, 2 TB storage for sale this year
- Haier eyes organic transparent TV (video)
- Google To Stop 10 Products
- Energy from recovery in Germany
- Medion announces LifeTab P9514 tablet, mysterious Android smartphone at IFA
- Portable microscope uses holograms instead Lens