Darren Samuelson has done a really great device – some might even say he made a great camera great. The thing weighs 70 pounds takes a lot of maneuvering and mathematics to function while the objective to Old Timey accordion bellows. Despite these difficulties, however, Samuelson toured the U.S. with the platform monster in tow, shooting in this country from coast to coast in black and white . After the break, check out the video camera in action at the U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL. You can also see some of his progress and pictures in the source link below.
- Vestel exhibits a BitTorrent Certified prototype TV at IFA
- Dell S2330MX ultra-thin monitor finds it beautiful, in fact just above average
- Heise ‘Two clicks for more privacy vs. Facebook
- New program makes it easy to turn your computer into a chatty conversational
- Boogie Rip eWriting stylus pad (video)
- Samsung High Fidelity app GPS position gives a boost Russian Mango
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Electric motor made from a single molecule
- Son superconducting sapphire are as cool as the sound
- Another iPhone Unreleased Lost per employee in a bar