Unsurprisingly, Toshiba covers all bases at IFA today, with it now also announcing its latest batch of camcorders. This includes clip Camileo photo above (which was round the back of a clip for hands-free shooting), as well as more traditional Camileo X200 and X400, all three 1080p video recording and rely exclusively on SD cards for storage. The X200 and X400, of course, things went a bit in terms of features, these exhibition games are a 12x optical zoom on the X200 and X400 on the 23x zoom. Still no word on pricing for any of them, but Toshiba says they will be available during the fourth quarter of this year (in Europe at least). Hit the PR after the break for the complete list of specifications.
- Samsung Wave 3 hands on (video)
- Portable microscope uses holograms instead Lens
- James Gosling Leaves Google
- Wicked Lasers launches pocket of a watt green laser
- Bias in the IT age: the reality behind the rumors
- 8 Windows natively support mounting VHD and ISO
- THX Media Director Star Wars coming to Blu-ray
- Energy from recovery in Germany
- Electric motor made from a single molecule
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?