An anonymous reader writes You may have heard that China has sent a manned research in to the deep ocean, this summer, marking a personal depth record of 5000 meters (next year it will record the world of 7000 meters). Here is a story. about the sub based on an interview with the designer in Wuxi, China has some interesting news: the designer had never seen a submarine before leaving to build the deepest dive in search of the world, all the stuff before he built ended up in warehouses because the Chinese government only funded technology development, and not use it.
- Google Desktop Search and Gadgets Kills
- Heise ‘Two clicks for more privacy vs. Facebook
- Zero1.tv the Voomote Zapper brings the universal remote users iOS
- Intel added 16 Sandy Bridge processors at stable prices, bars on old silicon
- Ask Slashdot: Classroom eco-projects tailored to Alaska?
- The microbes produce energy as they clean up nuclear waste
- NYT work on Magic Mirror Bathroom Surf
- Samsung S Galaxy II now available for $ 100 in America … GCI Alaska
- Looking back on the career of Steve Jobs
- Samsung launches YP-R2, YP-Z3, HD MP3 players compatible