An anonymous reader sends word anonymous group of hackers broke the servers and accounts belonging to dozens of police services in Texas, leaking e-mails, documents and personal information. They say the attacks were retaliation for the arrest of dozens of people suspected of anonymous, and were made in solidarity with the ‘Anonymous 16′ PayPal LOIC defendants, accused LulzSec Member Jake Davis topiary, protesters arrested actions during OpBart #, Bradley Manning, Stephen Watt, and other hackers and leakers in the world. Predictably, some emails leak paint an unflattering portrait of internal operations in the departments of police.
- E Ink Demos new screens, gadgets at IFA 2011
- XtremeMac showcases the stand Soma, Soma Travel and More at IFA (video)
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Samsung Series 7 PC Slate practice
- Will Toshiba tablet will be appointed next Excite? Trademark filings suggest therefore
- Why are amoral microtransactions In Games
- 80 Archos 101 and G9 G9 hands on (video)
- Defunct satellite to fall from the sky
- Conquer Samsung 4G Review
- Sprint filed a complaint against AT and T T-Mobile Merger