An anonymous reader sends word anonymous group of hackers broke the servers and accounts belonging to dozens of police services in Texas, leaking e-mails, documents and personal information. They say the attacks were retaliation for the arrest of dozens of people suspected of anonymous, and were made in solidarity with the ‘Anonymous 16′ PayPal LOIC defendants, accused LulzSec Member Jake Davis topiary, protesters arrested actions during OpBart #, Bradley Manning, Stephen Watt, and other hackers and leakers in the world. Predictably, some emails leak paint an unflattering portrait of internal operations in the departments of police.
- Samsung announces three phones Wave, dripping Bada 2.0 and Kitten
- In California Treating folds Amazon Sales Tax
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- James Gosling Leaves Google
- BMW working on Laser Projectors
- Sony unveils new A, E and S series players for Music Unlimited freebie
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!
- Chinese suppliers of Apple accused of causing significant environmental damage
- Thrill 4G LG officially arrives at AT and T for $ 100, fairy tales can come true
- FPS Benchmarks No More? New methods reveal deeper issues GPU