Students heading back to school this week will launch a new stylus in their backpacks, now that E has released its FUN aPen A3 digital pen. The last company taker is essentially like Livescribe for Android and BlackBerry, allowing authors to scan and save their handwritten letters directly to their devices via Bluetooth. Compatible with Android and BlackBerry OS 4.6 and above, the tool also provides a picture drawing function that allows users to scribble on digital images stored in their smart phones, PC or Mac. If you are interested in getting your own A3 Apen, hit up the link source, where you can buy one for $ 130. If not, head after the break for a video tutorial, with the full press release.
- Now showing: Netflix 1.4 brings reading "all Android devices 2.2 and 2.3"
- AT & T, Verizon and T-Mobile's Big Bet on mobile payments
- Sony Ericsson Walkman phone with Android Live is broken open by the FCC
- Replacing Political Correctness Spiderman
- First test observation of the "Multiverse"
- ICANN. XXX domain names arrived, Frankie Says Relax
- Fujitsu to release waterproof Tab arrows F-01D on NTT DoCoMo LTE tablet?
- Microsoft to pay $ 200k Prize for New Safety Tech
- The epidemic of digital entertainment
- Blogger Hit DDoS death threats