An anonymous reader writes “This article explores one of the stumbling blocks currently facing the adoption EV:” Of course, there are already charging stations in public service, and new ones are coming online daily But they generally take several hours to fully replenish a battery .. Consequently, the battery capacity is growing rapidly – by using a compatible charger Direct fast flowing, the leaves can recharge to 80 percent within 30 minutes – could become a major point of differentiation between electric models, but the availability of points rapid charge. was supported in part by the absence of an agreement between car manufacturers on a universal method for fast charging -. or even a single electrical connector “
- Samsung unveils new tab Galaxy 10.1 Accessories: Docking multimedia, HDTV adapter, case, and more
- Skeleton of new discoveries in May Revamp history of human evolution
- AT & T, Verizon and T-Mobile's Big Bet on mobile payments
- First test observation of the "Multiverse"
- Blogger Hit DDoS death threats
- Now showing: Netflix 1.4 brings reading "all Android devices 2.2 and 2.3"
- Replacing Political Correctness Spiderman
- Sony Ericsson Walkman phone with Android Live is broken open by the FCC
- LG 3D Game Converter adds depth to the regular 2D games
- Get Cyber-Mercenaries Suggests Ex NSA, CIA Director