If you have spent time in the recent rain as many of us, you recognize the value of waterproof clothing. And Fujitsu Tab F-01D flight arrows tablet it is too, packing a 10.1-inch WXGA, TI IMAP4430 1GHz dual-core processor, and Android 3.2 Honeycomb – all in a single box, waterproof. The yet-to-be-announced device is rumored to be launching on Japanese carrier NTT DoCoMo in September, and may include UMTS, HSPA and LTE connectivity with GSM and GPRS roaming compatibility abroad. There is also a pair of CMOS cameras, 16GB of onboard storage, micro-USB connector for standard headphones (with waterproof covers, we assume), and a microSD card slot. We have not received word on price right away, or whether the device can survive the deep diving or just occasional splashes, but if oddly named tab arrows is foreseen to start at Japan next month, we imagine these details are bubbling to the surface every day now.
- E FUN aPen A3 pen scribble scanned brings Android, BlackBerry users (video)
- Samsung unveils new tab Galaxy 10.1 Accessories: Docking multimedia, HDTV adapter, case, and more
- The epidemic of digital entertainment
- Get Cyber-Mercenaries Suggests Ex NSA, CIA Director
- Now showing: Netflix 1.4 brings reading "all Android devices 2.2 and 2.3"
- First test observation of the "Multiverse"
- Blogger Hit DDoS death threats
- The quest for EV fast charging standard
- Skeleton of new discoveries in May Revamp history of human evolution
- Waterstone UK seller delivers to enter the race e-reader