Spoiler alert! Instead of waiting to surprise people at IFA this week, LG has unveiled details of its new 3D game Converter for the 3D Optimus earlier. The software comes as part of the maintenance release in October, promising to take any OpenGL game that turns into the landscape and convert it into 3D. About 50 games will come with pre-optimized settings – you twist the rest. Open any game in the application and it will try to divide the foreground and background and recombine both in 3D. Feel your eyes of passage and a set of headaches just by thinking about playing this way? No worries, they are all still playable in 2D as well. Mouse over past the break to find the press release that without thinking, LG has released rather than 2D.
- Blogger Hit DDoS death threats
- Provide medicine UAV
- Waterstone UK seller delivers to enter the race e-reader
- Tech develop nuclear power for Moon and Mars
- Skeleton of new discoveries in May Revamp history of human evolution
- Fujitsu to release waterproof Tab arrows F-01D on NTT DoCoMo LTE tablet?
- Samsung unveils new tab Galaxy 10.1 Accessories: Docking multimedia, HDTV adapter, case, and more
- The epidemic of digital entertainment
- Replacing Political Correctness Spiderman
- Get Cyber-Mercenaries Suggests Ex NSA, CIA Director