Spoiler alert! Instead of waiting to surprise people at IFA this week, LG has unveiled details of its new 3D game Converter for the 3D Optimus earlier. The software comes as part of the maintenance release in October, promising to take any OpenGL game that turns into the landscape and convert it into 3D. About 50 games will come with pre-optimized settings – you twist the rest. Open any game in the application and it will try to divide the foreground and background and recombine both in 3D. Feel your eyes of passage and a set of headaches just by thinking about playing this way? No worries, they are all still playable in 2D as well. Mouse over past the break to find the press release that without thinking, LG has released rather than 2D.
- E FUN aPen A3 pen scribble scanned brings Android, BlackBerry users (video)
- Microsoft to pay $ 200k Prize for New Safety Tech
- Blogger Hit DDoS death threats
- Fujitsu to release waterproof Tab arrows F-01D on NTT DoCoMo LTE tablet?
- First test observation of the "Multiverse"
- AT & T, Verizon and T-Mobile's Big Bet on mobile payments
- Sony Ericsson Walkman phone with Android Live is broken open by the FCC
- ICANN. XXX domain names arrived, Frankie Says Relax
- The quest for EV fast charging standard
- The epidemic of digital entertainment