An anonymous reader writes “Bloomberg reports that AT & T, Verizon and T-Mobile USA will be dumping $ 100 million in the development of mobile payment system, Isis, in an effort to battle back against Google Wallet. “Isis aims to get ahead of his rivals by relying on its network of carrier distribution and existing customer relationships. Mobiles introduced to Isis services should be available in stores in urban transport test. … Isis carriers may preinstall software on their phones, making it easier to use. They can also push the handset manufacturers to adopt the software Isis. “
- Fujitsu to release waterproof Tab arrows F-01D on NTT DoCoMo LTE tablet?
- The quest for EV fast charging standard
- E FUN aPen A3 pen scribble scanned brings Android, BlackBerry users (video)
- Now showing: Netflix 1.4 brings reading "all Android devices 2.2 and 2.3"
- Tech develop nuclear power for Moon and Mars
- First test observation of the "Multiverse"
- Provide medicine UAV
- LG 3D Game Converter adds depth to the regular 2D games
- ICANN. XXX domain names arrived, Frankie Says Relax