Buffaloaf writes “The Singularity University brilliant minds to develop an Internet of things they dub the Matternet which plans to deliver medicine and other necessities to people in small places very distant from the drone of the article. ‘This particular class of SU has focused on the problems of “the next billion people” who have no access to modern technology. Matternet addressed the problem of obtaining drugs and diagnostic equipment and test for people in rural areas of developing countries without access to roads during rainy seasons. The company has proposed building a network of robotic drones to deliver drugs quickly and very profitable – . let alone a guy on a dirt bike cost “
- ICANN. XXX domain names arrived, Frankie Says Relax
- Sony Ericsson Walkman phone with Android Live is broken open by the FCC
- Tech develop nuclear power for Moon and Mars
- First test observation of the "Multiverse"
- Now showing: Netflix 1.4 brings reading "all Android devices 2.2 and 2.3"
- Skeleton of new discoveries in May Revamp history of human evolution
- Replacing Political Correctness Spiderman
- Samsung unveils new tab Galaxy 10.1 Accessories: Docking multimedia, HDTV adapter, case, and more
- Microsoft to pay $ 200k Prize for New Safety Tech
- The epidemic of digital entertainment