Buffaloaf writes “The Singularity University brilliant minds to develop an Internet of things they dub the Matternet which plans to deliver medicine and other necessities to people in small places very distant from the drone of the article. ‘This particular class of SU has focused on the problems of “the next billion people” who have no access to modern technology. Matternet addressed the problem of obtaining drugs and diagnostic equipment and test for people in rural areas of developing countries without access to roads during rainy seasons. The company has proposed building a network of robotic drones to deliver drugs quickly and very profitable – . let alone a guy on a dirt bike cost “
- Get Cyber-Mercenaries Suggests Ex NSA, CIA Director
- E FUN aPen A3 pen scribble scanned brings Android, BlackBerry users (video)
- First test observation of the "Multiverse"
- Samsung unveils new tab Galaxy 10.1 Accessories: Docking multimedia, HDTV adapter, case, and more
- Tech develop nuclear power for Moon and Mars
- Waterstone UK seller delivers to enter the race e-reader
- The epidemic of digital entertainment
- Now showing: Netflix 1.4 brings reading "all Android devices 2.2 and 2.3"
- The quest for EV fast charging standard
- AT & T, Verizon and T-Mobile's Big Bet on mobile payments