Hitting the front page for the first time, AngryDeuce writing with a piece of good news hot off the news distribution. Extract from the article: The Department of Justice is blocking AT and T $ 39 billion deal to buy T-Mobile USA, saying the acquisition of the No. 4 wireless carrier in the country # 2 by AT and T would reduce competition and raise prices The deal has faced. fierce opposition from consumer groups and Sprint is No. 3 because it was announced in March. The DOJ has issued a full statement on their decision to file the antitrust suit, AT and T has prepared a response. That’s the promise ridiculous AT and T 5000 to get unskilled jobs call center back United States if the merger was approved. Competition is still alive!
- Army kills bacteria electrified uranium, Captain Planet gives a run for its money
- Wicked Lasers S3 Krypton laser is bright enough to blind the astronauts (video)
- Astronomers Find Unusual Star
- Conquer Samsung 4G Review
- Dell jams a terabyte of storage SSD SATA3 Precision M6600 laptop
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Bulldozer chips AMD ships 16-core servers, making consumers wait their turn
- Text generation from functional brain images
- Juno look back, Photographs Earth-Moon system
- Report Warns Space Junk Reaching a tipping point