Hitting the front page for the first time, AngryDeuce writing with a piece of good news hot off the news distribution. Extract from the article: The Department of Justice is blocking AT and T $ 39 billion deal to buy T-Mobile USA, saying the acquisition of the No. 4 wireless carrier in the country # 2 by AT and T would reduce competition and raise prices The deal has faced. fierce opposition from consumer groups and Sprint is No. 3 because it was announced in March. The DOJ has issued a full statement on their decision to file the antitrust suit, AT and T has prepared a response. That’s the promise ridiculous AT and T 5000 to get unskilled jobs call center back United States if the merger was approved. Competition is still alive!
- Samsung S Galaxy II LTE Rogers heads for early fall 4G
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- Audi A2 announces electric car concept, uses lasers to ensure the safety of future humans
- DirecTV HD revealed new user interface testers, is prettier and faster than the current
- North American Eagle project pumps on WiFi, tackles land speed record
- Sony announces VAIO L Series all-in-one PC
- Study suggests magnets can force you to tell the truth
- Losing battle against the USPS Age E-mail
- Medion announces LifeTab P9514 tablet, mysterious Android smartphone at IFA
- Smart Bar eAccess Gingerbread combines with traditional keypad for those who love the old school