Garmin is best known for its car navigation systems , but today, dug deeper into the realm of personal navigation with a brand new iPhone for the lost forever. For a dollar, you will have the standard walk, driving directions and public transport, but go premium for $ 2.99 per month or $ 29.99 for the year, and you will cop more add-ons designed for turn your iPhone into a full PND. As the mapping system or standard iPhone HopStop, the subscription version of this software allows you to integrate public transport in your journey – but the added feature here is the ability to view the timetables of public transport, as you can in the Google Maps App for Android. He also talked about turn-by-turn directions, traffic routing Garmin and Google search, making it a convenient alternative to a navigation system awkward. Check the full PR after the break.
- Study suggests magnets can force you to tell the truth
- Vestel exhibits a BitTorrent Certified prototype TV at IFA
- Android App roster NFC taps to speed data transfer Bluetooth
- Robopocalypse coming to a theater near you, Spielberg to nip in PG
- Acer W4 hands on (video)
- For Windows 8 ‘Fast Startup Mode’ Feature
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- Movies Hubble Shoots stellar jets
- First fully electric helicopters manned flight
- Based Kinect Breakout whole building