An anonymous reader writes Germany has decided to close all its nuclear plants by 2022 and begin a reversal of the energy is focused on the significant increase in the production of sustainable energy. What does it take in terms of investment, and that means increased costs to? German consumers that really means more jobs in green energy Quoting:?. Total investment over the next decade for such energy recovery is estimated at about € 200 billion (almost $ 290 billion) … At present, over 20 new coal plants are planned or already under construction. together they would achieve a total capacity of 10 gigawatts, and could, in terms of food, to replace the nuclear power plants are still operational, but coal plants do not fit into the concept of recovery in the sustainable energy the government has put forward.
- Robot roller Solar carries to work on a tank of humiliation (video)
- Success is related to their crackability tablet?
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- The proposed Crypto Revives Ethics cypherpunk
- Test tanks infrared camouflage cape
- SSD cost is worth it, users say
- Engadget HD Podcast 263 – 08.30.2011
- 18-Year-Old Student discovers Comet Break-Up
- The iPhone’s role in weakening T-Mobile
- Nike unveils shoe MAG 2011, to auction 1,500 pairs of kicks in the coolest Hill Valley for charity