An anonymous reader writes Germany has decided to close all its nuclear plants by 2022 and begin a reversal of the energy is focused on the significant increase in the production of sustainable energy. What does it take in terms of investment, and that means increased costs to? German consumers that really means more jobs in green energy Quoting:?. Total investment over the next decade for such energy recovery is estimated at about € 200 billion (almost $ 290 billion) … At present, over 20 new coal plants are planned or already under construction. together they would achieve a total capacity of 10 gigawatts, and could, in terms of food, to replace the nuclear power plants are still operational, but coal plants do not fit into the concept of recovery in the sustainable energy the government has put forward.
- Microsoft training may have helped the Tunisian regime to spy on citizens
- Dolly house Pico replaces roller skate tripods for smaller productions cameras (video)
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- TP A60 series gateway tablet appeared at Future Shop, style cops Iconia Tab A500
- Panasonic showcases two prototype 3D camera lenses, announces 3D camcorder HDC-Z10000
- Galaxy 7.7 tab disappears from the ground IFA, not a trace left behind
- Growing Up Geek: Sean Buckley
- 1970 Polaroid SX-70 cameras to look back
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Nike unveils shoe MAG 2011, to auction 1,500 pairs of kicks in the coolest Hill Valley for charity