An anonymous reader writes Germany has decided to close all its nuclear plants by 2022 and begin a reversal of the energy is focused on the significant increase in the production of sustainable energy. What does it take in terms of investment, and that means increased costs to? German consumers that really means more jobs in green energy Quoting:?. Total investment over the next decade for such energy recovery is estimated at about € 200 billion (almost $ 290 billion) … At present, over 20 new coal plants are planned or already under construction. together they would achieve a total capacity of 10 gigawatts, and could, in terms of food, to replace the nuclear power plants are still operational, but coal plants do not fit into the concept of recovery in the sustainable energy the government has put forward.
- Works: The company’s combined accidental, Part 2
- Netflix price increase kicks in tomorrow, but you will not have to change immediately
- Single-Chip DIMM to replace large sticks of RAM
- North American Eagle project pumps on WiFi, tackles land speed record
- AT and T responds to DoJ prosecution
- Swiss researchers try to make it rain with lasers
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- U.S. Senate passes the patent system reform bill, Obama is expected to sign into law
- Galaxy S II arises finally on American shores for Sprint, T-Mobile and AT and T