An anonymous reader writes Germany has decided to close all its nuclear plants by 2022 and begin a reversal of the energy is focused on the significant increase in the production of sustainable energy. What does it take in terms of investment, and that means increased costs to? German consumers that really means more jobs in green energy Quoting:?. Total investment over the next decade for such energy recovery is estimated at about € 200 billion (almost $ 290 billion) … At present, over 20 new coal plants are planned or already under construction. together they would achieve a total capacity of 10 gigawatts, and could, in terms of food, to replace the nuclear power plants are still operational, but coal plants do not fit into the concept of recovery in the sustainable energy the government has put forward.
- Wikileaks publishes Archives cable in the middle
- Hitachi CinemaStar and Deskstar drives up to 1TB flat on one plate
- Responds to Diginotar Rogue certificate problem
- Amp free WiFi to Auckland for the Rugby World Cup
- Netflix price increase kicks in tomorrow, but you will not have to change immediately
- Movies Hubble Shoots stellar jets
- Lenovo announces Ultrabook U300, U300 and U400 IdeaPad, we go on the hands (video)
- Can Deliver new rims Rover germs Mars?
- Apple says Samsung and Motorola patents Monopoly
- Sony unveils new drive Wi-Fi is the world’s lightest 6-inch e-reader with multitouch screen