Welcome to Growing Up Geek , an ongoing feature where we take a look back at our youth and telling stories of growing up to be the nerds we are. Today we have our own Contributing Editor, Kevin Wong .
Ok, so let’s go to the pink elephant, pencil first chamber. Yes, it’s a Superman t-shirt, and yes, I thought I could fly – with the help of my POP, of course. At the time I did not know that the physical laws, and to be honest, all I thought holding my flat was my love for robots. What I
knew was that processors have been, are impressive, and that ice cream was a perfect complement to the vegetables.
- Lawyers WiLAN place, took the fight patent with Apple, Dell, HP, HTC and many more
- LG LCD LED E2391VR practice
- See a supernova in your garden
- E Ink Demos new screens, gadgets at IFA 2011
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- The startup time of Windows 8 to be drastically reduced, showed off the video
- U.S. Senate passes the patent system reform bill, Obama is expected to sign into law
- Epic Touch Samsung 4G available for pre-order on Wirefly, early adopters get a price break of $ 50
- Apple criticized for not blocking stolen Certs
- Hitachi CinemaStar and Deskstar drives up to 1TB flat on one plate