Welcome to Growing Up Geek , an ongoing feature where we take a look back at our youth and telling stories of growing up to be the nerds we are. Today we have our own Contributing Editor, Kevin Wong .
Ok, so let’s go to the pink elephant, pencil first chamber. Yes, it’s a Superman t-shirt, and yes, I thought I could fly – with the help of my POP, of course. At the time I did not know that the physical laws, and to be honest, all I thought holding my flat was my love for robots. What I
knew was that processors have been, are impressive, and that ice cream was a perfect complement to the vegetables.
- Sony unveils new drive Wi-Fi is the world’s lightest 6-inch e-reader with multitouch screen
- Samsung i727 shows the decision of the FCC, AT and T confesses his secret LTE
- Full Duplex Wireless Tech could double the bandwidth
- IFA 2011 wrap-up
- Apple criticized for not blocking stolen Certs
- Apple wins an injunction against German Samsung Galaxy 7.7 tab from the IFA
- Canada has encouraged the U.S. to place on the list piracy
- IHome has AirPlay IW1 wireless speaker system available September 26 for $ 300
- The Guardian and the encryption key Wikileaks
- New program makes it easy to turn your computer into a chatty conversational