Welcome to Growing Up Geek , an ongoing feature where we take a look back at our youth and telling stories of growing up to be the nerds we are. Today we have our own Contributing Editor, Kevin Wong .
Ok, so let’s go to the pink elephant, pencil first chamber. Yes, it’s a Superman t-shirt, and yes, I thought I could fly – with the help of my POP, of course. At the time I did not know that the physical laws, and to be honest, all I thought holding my flat was my love for robots. What I
knew was that processors have been, are impressive, and that ice cream was a perfect complement to the vegetables.
- Alloy could produce hydrogen fuel using sunlight
- Sonnet announces RackMac mini Xserver, makes office life seem more legit Apple IT
- The microbes produce energy as they clean up nuclear waste
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?
- CNBC: Facebook to launch music service Sept. 22
- Fisker EV Surf shooting brakes to make waves in Frankfurt
- Dolly house Pico replaces roller skate tripods for smaller productions cameras (video)
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- Icloud Apple runs on Microsoft Azure
- Building 2011 Sub-$ 200 computer