Welcome to Growing Up Geek , an ongoing feature where we take a look back at our youth and telling stories of growing up to be the nerds we are. Today we have our own Contributing Editor, Kevin Wong .
Ok, so let’s go to the pink elephant, pencil first chamber. Yes, it’s a Superman t-shirt, and yes, I thought I could fly – with the help of my POP, of course. At the time I did not know that the physical laws, and to be honest, all I thought holding my flat was my love for robots. What I
knew was that processors have been, are impressive, and that ice cream was a perfect complement to the vegetables.
- Sony announces VAIO L Series all-in-one PC
- U.S. Senate passes the patent system reform bill, Obama is expected to sign into law
- Samsung MV800 MultiView camera hands-on (video)
- KT Spider Concept Phone is a laptop, a tablet and a game console (video)
- TP A60 series gateway tablet appeared at Future Shop, style cops Iconia Tab A500
- Sony hires former Homeland Security Infrastructure Protection Chief
- Microsoft adds Acer, ViewSonic to the list of patent license
- Why patent reform will not happen anytime soon
- Stuffing a PS3 and Xbox 360 in a PC case
- Canadian Court Sides online anonymity