Welcome to Growing Up Geek , an ongoing feature where we take a look back at our youth and telling stories of growing up to be the nerds we are. Today we have our own Contributing Editor, Kevin Wong .
Ok, so let’s go to the pink elephant, pencil first chamber. Yes, it’s a Superman t-shirt, and yes, I thought I could fly – with the help of my POP, of course. At the time I did not know that the physical laws, and to be honest, all I thought holding my flat was my love for robots. What I
knew was that processors have been, are impressive, and that ice cream was a perfect complement to the vegetables.
- FPS Benchmarks No More? New methods reveal deeper issues GPU
- Netflix lands in Brazil, 43 other Latin American countries this week
- Growing Up Geek: Sean Buckley
- Shaming laptop thieves publicly catch the audience in the Crossfire
- AT and T discontinues A-List feature to new customers effective today
- Samsung to sell limited edition crystal-studded 9 Series laptops
- Update Samsung Smart TV will feature YouTube videos in 3D
- Dell jams a terabyte of storage SSD SATA3 Precision M6600 laptop
- Chinese suppliers of Apple accused of causing significant environmental damage
- CEO of Amazon flying accidents water tank, leaves tooth in his dream of space travel