Welcome to Growing Up Geek , an ongoing feature where we take a look back at our youth and telling stories of growing up to be the nerds we are. Today we have our own Contributing Editor, Kevin Wong .
Ok, so let’s go to the pink elephant, pencil first chamber. Yes, it’s a Superman t-shirt, and yes, I thought I could fly – with the help of my POP, of course. At the time I did not know that the physical laws, and to be honest, all I thought holding my flat was my love for robots. What I
knew was that processors have been, are impressive, and that ice cream was a perfect complement to the vegetables.
- Note Optimus LG slider emerges from South Korea’s dual-core Tegra 2 contender
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- Must See HDTV (September 5th – 11th)
- Google search results looking reclassification using a key data
- A prototype mind control Haier TV hits the IFA, we front-on (video)
- Final Cut Studio available again through Apple Telesales, video editors around the world breathed sighs of relief
- AT and T discontinues A-List feature to new customers effective today
- James Gosling Leaves Google
- 8 Windows Desktop ‘Just Another App’?
- Samsung Galaxy tops Note benchmarks, price sheets (video)