At the International Broadcasters Convention (IBC) in Amsterdam yesterday, Adobe has unveiled a slew of new software solutions, including Adobe Pass, Flash Access 3.0 and Flash Media Server 4.5. Pass allows cable operators and other content providers to offer TV streaming from multiple sources through a single connection solution, while access is the platform for content protection, which can now offer streaming video to mobile devices . But it’s Media Server 4.5 that has been gathering the most attention of the press, through its support for IOS. Now do not get too excited, you still can not really use flash on your iPhone. But the latest version of the software provides the ability to stream video using the Apple-friendly format HTTP Streaming Live. So still no Kongregate for iPhone users, but partners can now put as MediaPlatform live webcasts on your iPhone. Check the PR after the break.
- How to Kill the Internet has contributed groundbreaking
- Wicked Lasers launches pocket of a watt green laser
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Verizon FiOS HD DVR Review (1.9)
- ComScore Top Dog calls Android, Apple pulls further away from RIM
- Records of the U.S. government to block the proposed AT and T / T-Mobile merger
- Samsung launches YP-R2, YP-Z3, HD MP3 players compatible
- Boogie Rip eWriting stylus pad (video)
- Revo K2 is a mountainous slab of music blasting aluminum
- Bias in the IT age: the reality behind the rumors