Homepage EmLomBeeNo first timer sends word of a 6.5 ton satellite that will soon make a quick and fiery return to Earth. From Space.com: The huge satellite upper atmospheric research (UARS) is expected to enter Earth’s atmosphere in an uncontrolled fall in late September or early October Much of the probe is expected to burn for the back, but some. parts are expected to make it intact to the ground, the NASA officials. The U.S. space agency will take steps to inform the public about the pieces of gear that should survive the fall. According to a press conference today at NASA, you have a 1-in-21 trillion chance of being hit by falling debris. Who’s feeling lucky?
- Dell jams a terabyte of storage SSD SATA3 Precision M6600 laptop
- Kokuyo CamiApp paper brings back to taking notes (video)
- Wikileaks publishes Archives cable in the middle
- Responds to Diginotar Rogue certificate problem
- Galaxy 7.7 tab disappears from the ground IFA, not a trace left behind
- Final Cut Studio available again through Apple Telesales, video editors around the world breathed sighs of relief
- Sony S tablet now available for preorder, shipping 16th September
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- Fuel to newspapers and bacteria
- SSD cost is worth it, users say