Homepage EmLomBeeNo first timer sends word of a 6.5 ton satellite that will soon make a quick and fiery return to Earth. From Space.com: The huge satellite upper atmospheric research (UARS) is expected to enter Earth’s atmosphere in an uncontrolled fall in late September or early October Much of the probe is expected to burn for the back, but some. parts are expected to make it intact to the ground, the NASA officials. The U.S. space agency will take steps to inform the public about the pieces of gear that should survive the fall. According to a press conference today at NASA, you have a 1-in-21 trillion chance of being hit by falling debris. Who’s feeling lucky?
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Dutch government revokes certificates Diginotar
- SSD cost is worth it, users say
- Doom is now approved for sale in Germany 17 years later
- See a supernova in your garden
- Xbox 360 modders claim hacker CPU, partying like a N64 (video)
- Tivoli Audio PAL Announces + and model 10 + clock radio, we go over the ears
- Verizon launches September 8 Bionic Droid giving some away with a treasure hunt AR
- Russia wants to Shut Down For YouTube piracy
- Meaning comes to 3.5 Desire HD HTC, informally