Homepage EmLomBeeNo first timer sends word of a 6.5 ton satellite that will soon make a quick and fiery return to Earth. From Space.com: The huge satellite upper atmospheric research (UARS) is expected to enter Earth’s atmosphere in an uncontrolled fall in late September or early October Much of the probe is expected to burn for the back, but some. parts are expected to make it intact to the ground, the NASA officials. The U.S. space agency will take steps to inform the public about the pieces of gear that should survive the fall. According to a press conference today at NASA, you have a 1-in-21 trillion chance of being hit by falling debris. Who’s feeling lucky?
- Dutch government revokes certificates Diginotar
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- Toshiba glasses free 3D TV will be launched in Europe in December as this ZL2
- Looking back on the career of Steve Jobs
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- Toshiba Qosmio DX730 all-in-one styles Regza brings to your desktop
- Samsung and VMWare Virtualization Bring to Android
- Viewsonic abandons plans for Boxee-powered TV
- Court orders govt to disclose data from GPS
- Vestel exhibits a BitTorrent Certified prototype TV at IFA