from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/ZrFEHCZoNkM/Is-This-the-End-of-Righthaven:
New snakes Submitter writes The new management of MediaNews Group (owner of the Denver Post) decided to terminate their contract with Righthaven. So far, the famous author troll has lost all infringement lawsuit they filed (although that it seems they managed to settle out of court in one or two dozen cases). Is it possible that this will ultimately spell doom Righthaven is? The new CEO of MediaNews said that while copyright issues are real, Righthaven involvement was a stupid idea from the beginning.
- BMW working on Laser Projectors
- How do you explain the development of software to students in second?
- The startup time of Windows 8 to be drastically reduced, showed off the video
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- The microbes produce energy as they clean up nuclear waste
- S Walker Transport-electric practice (video)
- TiVo Premiere Elite provide quad tuners, 2 TB storage for sale this year
- Obama administrator wants hackers charged as gangsters
- Galapagos strong A01SH tablet goes on sale in Japan from $ 1, comes with a plug
- Flybus consortium puts the brakes on energy waste, it rejects the asphalt