from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/ZrFEHCZoNkM/Is-This-the-End-of-Righthaven:
New snakes Submitter writes The new management of MediaNews Group (owner of the Denver Post) decided to terminate their contract with Righthaven. So far, the famous author troll has lost all infringement lawsuit they filed (although that it seems they managed to settle out of court in one or two dozen cases). Is it possible that this will ultimately spell doom Righthaven is? The new CEO of MediaNews said that while copyright issues are real, Righthaven involvement was a stupid idea from the beginning.
- Covers Missouri, Student teachers can not friend law
- Wikileaks publishes Archives cable in the middle
- Refresh Roundup: Week of August 29, 2011
- Fujifilm X10 hands on (video)
- Wicked Lasers launches pocket of a watt green laser
- TiVo Premiere Elite provide quad tuners, 2 TB storage for sale this year
- Vestel, Extent bring games to Android televisions, with ‘all-you-can-eat subscription service
- Locate language in the brain
- Sony unveils new A, E and S series players for Music Unlimited freebie
- Is Nintendo 3DS joystick add-on?