Welcome IRL, an ongoing feature where we talk about gadgets, applications and toys we use in real life and take a second look at products that have already obtained the formal review process.
Welcome to IRL, a new column where we dissect, defend and gripe about the gadgets we use in real life. This week, Dante gets a TouchPad Firesale, Dana ditches her for a Random Zip Sansa Clip, Tim on a boat with the DeLorme PN-60 and Darren explains why, exactly, it is still attached to its Nexus.
- Computer Nsquared transparent, the surface Kinect + + Phone + slate = amazing interface (video)
- NVIDIA’s CEO sees significant growth in the treatment of mobile quad-core tablets come this year
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Laptops in the classroom Do not increase Grades
- Samsung Series 7 PC Slate practice
- Native Instruments Maschine Mikro just wants to dance in the world, forget the price tag
- ComScore Top Dog calls Android, Apple pulls further away from RIM
- New York Times magic mirror to help you get dressed, put the wall in paywall (video)
- Samsung i727 shows the decision of the FCC, AT and T confesses his secret LTE
- LG goes with great stylus-equipped plasma TVs PenTouch