itwbennett wrote Car-to-car communication is on the verge of his first major, real-world test in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute will as long as 3000 cars with Short radio off on the road, thanks to a grant of $ 14.9 million he just got from the U.S. Department of Transportation. DoT reports predict that up to 82 percent of serious accidents in drivers intact can be eliminated or reduced by a small car to car negotiation, or an early warning three sedan cars to just hit the brakes, even if you can not see through the giant SUV directly in front of you.
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- Myths evaluate patent troll
- Carnegie Mellon launches RoboBowl To Spur Progress Robotics
- Sprint BlackBerry Curve 9350 will be delayed until October
- Invoxia NVX 610 desktop VoIP phone for iPhone and iPad hands on (video)
- 8 Windows Desktop ‘Just Another App’?
- Patent reform bill passes Senate
- Updates STOR.E Toshiba external hard drives for PCs and TVs
- Film Poster newly digitized 3D Graphics Ed Catmull was from 1972
- BMW working on Laser Projectors