itwbennett wrote Car-to-car communication is on the verge of his first major, real-world test in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute will as long as 3000 cars with Short radio off on the road, thanks to a grant of $ 14.9 million he just got from the U.S. Department of Transportation. DoT reports predict that up to 82 percent of serious accidents in drivers intact can be eliminated or reduced by a small car to car negotiation, or an early warning three sedan cars to just hit the brakes, even if you can not see through the giant SUV directly in front of you.
- Michael Hart, the inventor of the E-book, dead at 64
- Netflix lands in Brazil, 43 other Latin American countries this week
- Medion announces LifeTab P9514 tablet, mysterious Android smartphone at IFA
- SSD cost is worth it, users say
- The microbes produce energy as they clean up nuclear waste
- Galaxy 8.9 is tab Samsung LTE for T-Mobile at IFA
- Building 2011 Sub-$ 200 computer
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!
- Why are amoral microtransactions In Games
- Motorola has announced Pro + Gingerbread, a few other improvements