itwbennett wrote Car-to-car communication is on the verge of his first major, real-world test in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute will as long as 3000 cars with Short radio off on the road, thanks to a grant of $ 14.9 million he just got from the U.S. Department of Transportation. DoT reports predict that up to 82 percent of serious accidents in drivers intact can be eliminated or reduced by a small car to car negotiation, or an early warning three sedan cars to just hit the brakes, even if you can not see through the giant SUV directly in front of you.
- Sport Jabra Bluetooth Headset allows you to work the thigh master concalls Durning
- Zero1.tv the Voomote Zapper brings the universal remote users iOS
- The Great Big camera is very big, very big
- Lucasfilm Unveils Sandcrawler an office in Singapore
- Xbox 360 modders claim hacker CPU, partying like a N64 (video)
- Can Deliver new rims Rover germs Mars?
- Film Poster newly digitized 3D Graphics Ed Catmull was from 1972
- Google Desktop Search and Gadgets Kills
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- Tech MSI reversible fan keeps dust, cooled graphics card