Let people regional spoil the thunder of the Big Four. While we were led to believe that Sprint 4G Epic Touch would be the first subsidized Galaxy S II officially land in the U.S. of A, it appears that GCI Alaska beat ‘em all to the punch – and regions more than one. A tipster living in the Last Frontier just took place today, and best of all, running a solid Benjamin least it will be those of other operators. It is compatible with the company 4G (read: HSPA +) network, and for those unfamiliar with his wallet, but also offer the iPhone 4 to the local population. Unadulterated wild? Yep. Northern Lights? Certainly . Start / good access to the hottest of the year Android smartphone? Of course. So who is up for some northern exposure?
- XtremeMac showcases the stand Soma, Soma Travel and More at IFA (video)
- Flybus consortium puts the brakes on energy waste, it rejects the asphalt
- Amazon, 7-Eleven team to be delivered at your convenience store
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- IPad cart dock guard and football fans of their other half happy
- Stratosphere Samsung made his obligatory visit to the FCC, Verizon confirms LTE membership in the club
- Silverback Starke city bikes charging your gadgets, your thighs firm
- Based Kinect Breakout whole building
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- Karaoke mic for iPad Soulo come to a thin wall near you