Verizon to do , so why not Vodafone too? It’s true, guys, the Big Red from overseas Telco decided to get into the swing of things in Silicon Valley with its new R and D center Xone Vodafone in Redwood City, California. Unlike the Application Centre VZW innovation a few miles north of San Francisco, the Xone is focused on identifying high-potential startups and put their ideas on the fast track to the proof of concept testing. To do this, the center provides technical expertise, business advice and access to his laboratory to ensure that products are consistent with overall Vodafone 2G, HSPA and LTE networks. The center of R and D is also aligned with Verizon facility in Massachusetts , the budding entrepreneurs to gain access to the infrastructure LTE stateside, too. We have a chance to check out the new business incubator ourselves, then read on for more.
- Blu e-cigarettes alert you when another smoking nearby, hoping to add social networking
- Swarmanoid ‘bots rule Air, Land, Library
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- The coolest thing I saw at IFA: LG clip-on passive 3D glasses
- Test tanks infrared camouflage cape
- Wicked Lasers S3 Krypton laser is bright enough to blind the astronauts (video)
- Skype Me out Freetalk Connect telephone adapter at home, no VoIP for old fashioned combined
- Tursion TS-102 is a computer disguised as an Android pico projector
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- Apple criticized for not blocking stolen Certs