An anonymous reader sends this excerpt from El Reg: Google has built an entirely new programming language for web programming structured, he seems to be adapted to the browser applications based on two engineers search giant will discuss Dart, of Google. new language at the international conference of software development go next month. News of the new language was posted on the site Goto. There is still no technical details on Dart, but the bios of two Googlers have to go strongly suggest a bent toward programming for the web and the browser.
- Google search results looking reclassification using a key data
- Ask Eben Upton Director About the Foundation raspberry Pi
- Inhabitat Week in Green: magnetic highways, the MoMA exhibition and Tech lasers in the sky
- Pogoplug mobile hands on
- Can Deliver new rims Rover germs Mars?
- Note Optimus LG slider emerges from South Korea’s dual-core Tegra 2 contender
- Samsung announces three phones Wave, dripping Bada 2.0 and Kitten
- Akamai employee tried to sell secrets to Israel
- Scientists create a new kind of superconducting son
- Toshiba glasses free 3D TV will be launched in Europe in December as this ZL2