An anonymous reader sends this excerpt from El Reg: Google has built an entirely new programming language for web programming structured, he seems to be adapted to the browser applications based on two engineers search giant will discuss Dart, of Google. new language at the international conference of software development go next month. News of the new language was posted on the site Goto. There is still no technical details on Dart, but the bios of two Googlers have to go strongly suggest a bent toward programming for the web and the browser.
- LG Televisions double play let the players share a single screen, different perspective
- Ask Engadget: the best desktop OS for children?
- AT and T discontinues A-List feature to new customers effective today
- IFA 2011 wrap-up
- Sony Alpha DSLR-5N for sale, NEX-7 available for pre-order
- Heise ‘Two clicks for more privacy vs. Facebook
- 1970 Polaroid SX-70 cameras to look back
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- Gmail, Google Calendar and Docs finally regain access offline
- Epic Touch Samsung 4G available for pre-order on Wirefly, early adopters get a price break of $ 50