An anonymous reader sends this excerpt from El Reg: Google has built an entirely new programming language for web programming structured, he seems to be adapted to the browser applications based on two engineers search giant will discuss Dart, of Google. new language at the international conference of software development go next month. News of the new language was posted on the site Goto. There is still no technical details on Dart, but the bios of two Googlers have to go strongly suggest a bent toward programming for the web and the browser.
- Galaxy 8.9 is tab Samsung LTE for T-Mobile at IFA
- KT Spider Concept Phone is a laptop, a tablet and a game console (video)
- Panasonic showcases two prototype 3D camera lenses, announces 3D camcorder HDC-Z10000
- Chinese want to capture an asteroid
- Moxie Marlinspike solution to the problem of SSL CA
- Algorithmic Trading Need For fast replacing human
- Zotac unveils palm-sized nano ZBOX AD10, packaging AMD Brazos APU
- LG goes with great stylus-equipped plasma TVs PenTouch
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- Samsung and VMWare Virtualization Bring to Android