An anonymous reader sends this excerpt from El Reg: Google has built an entirely new programming language for web programming structured, he seems to be adapted to the browser applications based on two engineers search giant will discuss Dart, of Google. new language at the international conference of software development go next month. News of the new language was posted on the site Goto. There is still no technical details on Dart, but the bios of two Googlers have to go strongly suggest a bent toward programming for the web and the browser.
- BMW working on Laser Projectors
- Sony, Toshiba and Hitachi to join forces searching for LCD production
- LG LCD LED E2391VR practice
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?
- Robot roller Solar carries to work on a tank of humiliation (video)
- The man becomes an artist when he sleeps
- Environment navigation audio-haptic makes music the way hands free (video)
- Intel and AMD can both Delay Next-Generation Processors
- Report Warns Space Junk Reaching a tipping point
- Ask Engadget: the best desktop OS for children?