crookedvulture writing critical hardware graphics have long used images per second to measure performance. The thing is, a large number of frames are generated in one second. Calculating the SPF may mask brief moments of stuttering noticeable that only a closer examination of individual frame time can be quantified. This article explores the topic in much more detail. Along the way, it also illustrates effectively micro-stuttering attributed to multi-GPU solutions like SLI and CrossFire. AMD and Nvidia two concede that stuttering is a real problem for modern graphics cards, and methods of analysis may need to change well into account.
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?
- Portable microscope uses holograms instead Lens
- North American Eagle project pumps on WiFi, tackles land speed record
- Galapagos strong A01SH tablet goes on sale in Japan from $ 1, comes with a plug
- Quantum Phantom program turns your smartphone into a wireless mouse (video)
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?
- (Possible) Hacker Diginotar appears
- LG 2.0 Hom-Bot Robot Vacuum Cleaner intelligent practice (video)
- Doom is now approved for sale in Germany 17 years later
- Vitality Samsung serenades Music Muve itself for Cricket