crookedvulture writing critical hardware graphics have long used images per second to measure performance. The thing is, a large number of frames are generated in one second. Calculating the SPF may mask brief moments of stuttering noticeable that only a closer examination of individual frame time can be quantified. This article explores the topic in much more detail. Along the way, it also illustrates effectively micro-stuttering attributed to multi-GPU solutions like SLI and CrossFire. AMD and Nvidia two concede that stuttering is a real problem for modern graphics cards, and methods of analysis may need to change well into account.
- Fisker EV Surf shooting brakes to make waves in Frankfurt
- Sony unveils new drive Wi-Fi is the world’s lightest 6-inch e-reader with multitouch screen
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- Carol Bartz Is Out As CEO of Yahoo
- Samsung announces three phones Wave, dripping Bada 2.0 and Kitten
- Sprint mogul early termination fee of $ 350, wants to play with the big boys
- Fuel to newspapers and bacteria
- Zero1.tv the Voomote Zapper brings the universal remote users iOS
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?
- Verizon FiOS HD DVR Review (1.9)