Proposed new story written CSHARP123 Microsoft has released details of a Windows feature that 8 is a hybrid between a cold start and wake up a hibernating state This function is called Quick Start mode Gabe Aul, director of management Programs in Windows, says ..: [A] s in Windows 7, we close user sessions, but instead of closing the session of the nucleus, we hibernate. Compared to full hibernation, which includes a large number of pages memory used by applications, session data hibernation is much smaller 0, which takes much less time to write to disk. If you are not familiar with hibernation, we actually save the system status and memory contents in a file on disk (hiberfil.sys), then reading that back in the CV and restore contents back to memory. Using this technique with boot gives us a significant advantage for startup times, since reading hiberfile in and reset the driver is much faster on most systems (30-70% faster on most systems we’ve tested). The message contains a video as well , which shows the Windows startup in less than 10 seconds.
- Pocketbook A10 hands on (video)
- Novell wins against SCO Again
- Meaning comes to 3.5 Desire HD HTC, informally
- Nokia C5-03, a complete Smartphone € 170
- Intel added 16 Sandy Bridge processors at stable prices, bars on old silicon
- XtremeMac showcases the stand Soma, Soma Travel and More at IFA (video)
- Sony unveils new drive Wi-Fi is the world’s lightest 6-inch e-reader with multitouch screen
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- Netflix lands in Brazil, 43 other Latin American countries this week
- Pad Andy, Andy Pad Pro now available in Europe for not much money