Dell is refining some of the options on its Precision M6600 and M4600 mobile workstations. You can now choose to add 512GB SSD SATA3 and (in the case of the M6600) a 4 GB NVIDIA Quadro 5010M card. The interesting thing though is that the 6600 has space for three drives: two full size and mini-card slot. This means you could fit this beast of 17.3 inches with a pair of 512 GB SSD and a 128GB SSD for a total of 1.1TB of storage in solid form. Of course, with each half-terabyte drive to add a whopping $ 1120 at the cost of this work lappy it’s not exactly for those on a budget. But we would not be surprised to see the fallout of high-end platforms, portable gaming (we want you to Alienware) fairly quickly.
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- Haier eyes organic transparent TV (video)
- RED EPIC-X starts shipping to shooters of luck with deep pockets
- Bezos reveals failure of the test flight Blue Origin Rocket
- Rogue SSL certificates issued by the CIA, MI6, Mossad
- Marvell debut first single-chip modem LTE world of smartphones, and tablets
- Torch BlackBerry 9850 Verizon officially arrived in September 8th $ 200
- Growing Up Geek: Sean Buckley
- The State of Open Source Software
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!