Dell is refining some of the options on its Precision M6600 and M4600 mobile workstations. You can now choose to add 512GB SSD SATA3 and (in the case of the M6600) a 4 GB NVIDIA Quadro 5010M card. The interesting thing though is that the 6600 has space for three drives: two full size and mini-card slot. This means you could fit this beast of 17.3 inches with a pair of 512 GB SSD and a 128GB SSD for a total of 1.1TB of storage in solid form. Of course, with each half-terabyte drive to add a whopping $ 1120 at the cost of this work lappy it’s not exactly for those on a budget. But we would not be surprised to see the fallout of high-end platforms, portable gaming (we want you to Alienware) fairly quickly.
- Revo K2 is a mountainous slab of music blasting aluminum
- XtremeMac showcases the stand Soma, Soma Travel and More at IFA (video)
- Ubuntu releases proposed monthly
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Vitality Samsung serenades Music Muve itself for Cricket
- James Gosling Leaves Google
- NEC MultiSync P241W monitor packs more e to your LCD TV
- Update Samsung Smart TV will feature YouTube videos in 3D
- HP 12c strike middle-aged screeds release anniversary edition (video)
- HTC 4G Amaze gets off with the lights on, confirms 1.5GHz dual-core CPU