Dell is refining some of the options on its Precision M6600 and M4600 mobile workstations. You can now choose to add 512GB SSD SATA3 and (in the case of the M6600) a 4 GB NVIDIA Quadro 5010M card. The interesting thing though is that the 6600 has space for three drives: two full size and mini-card slot. This means you could fit this beast of 17.3 inches with a pair of 512 GB SSD and a 128GB SSD for a total of 1.1TB of storage in solid form. Of course, with each half-terabyte drive to add a whopping $ 1120 at the cost of this work lappy it’s not exactly for those on a budget. But we would not be surprised to see the fallout of high-end platforms, portable gaming (we want you to Alienware) fairly quickly.
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- Tivoli Audio PAL Announces + and model 10 + clock radio, we go over the ears
- Ask Eben Upton Director About the Foundation raspberry Pi
- Covers Missouri, Student teachers can not friend law
- Fisker EV Surf shooting brakes to make waves in Frankfurt
- Ubuntu releases proposed monthly
- First complete genome sequenced Lizard
- Fisker inks BMW case, Nina gain Ultimate Driving Machine EV DNA
- Princeton neuroscientists map of your brain, play with words subjects
- Netflix price increase kicks in tomorrow, but you will not have to change immediately