CWmike writes A security researcher has criticized Apple for lagging behind with its response to the fiasco DigiNotar certificate. He urged the company to quickly update Mac OS X to protect users. We are looking for some very serious issues [about the trust on the Web] and it does not help matters when Apple is dragging its feet, said Paul Henry, a security analyst and forensic science with Lumension. Unlike Microsoft, Windows update on Tuesday to block all SSL certificates issued by DigiNotar, Apple has not updated Mac OS X to do the same. Meanwhile, even the Mac OS X users who want to move yourself are paralyzed, Bob McMillan reports, because the OS can not properly revoke digital certificates doubtful.
- Windows Mobile 7 Mango will play better with the Mac, update your application today Connector
- Tapping Metros For energy
- Meaning comes to 3.5 Desire HD HTC, informally
- LG 2.0 Hom-Bot Robot Vacuum Cleaner intelligent practice (video)
- Baidu, Dell team up to produce the line of smartphones, and tablets in China
- Researchers Wed quantum processor with a quantum memory, quaziness follows
- Obama administrator wants hackers charged as gangsters
- Netflix price increase kicks in tomorrow, but you will not have to change immediately
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Sprint International ZTE CDMA Mobile Hotspot does the United States, the mobile phone abroad