from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/B07_rBFs8RQ/Patent-Reform-Bill-Passes-Senate:
First accepted nephorm sender writes The Senate passed the first major overhaul of patent law in the nation in more than half a century from America Invent Law The law has received overwhelming approval in a 89-9 vote From the article: .. The Invent America Act switches of the patent system in the United States from a first-to-invent to a first nation to a file. It also establishes a new system of patent examination and give the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office more flexibility to set and pass the fees paid by inventors to obtain patents and companies to register trademarks.
- THX Media Director Star Wars coming to Blu-ray
- Mini Liquid Acer Ferrari gets-fied, can not do it faster
- Engadget HD Podcast 263 – 08.30.2011
- Crux360 iPad 2 keyboard case review
- Domino Pizza plans on the Moon
- Torch BlackBerry 9850 Verizon officially arrived in September 8th $ 200
- Sony unveils new A, E and S series players for Music Unlimited freebie
- See a supernova in your garden
- Ask Engadget: the best desktop OS for children?
- Vestel exhibits a BitTorrent Certified prototype TV at IFA