from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/B07_rBFs8RQ/Patent-Reform-Bill-Passes-Senate:
First accepted nephorm sender writes The Senate passed the first major overhaul of patent law in the nation in more than half a century from America Invent Law The law has received overwhelming approval in a 89-9 vote From the article: .. The Invent America Act switches of the patent system in the United States from a first-to-invent to a first nation to a file. It also establishes a new system of patent examination and give the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office more flexibility to set and pass the fees paid by inventors to obtain patents and companies to register trademarks.
- Haier eyes organic transparent TV (video)
- Ask Engadget: the best desktop OS for children?
- Scientists Sequence Black Death bacteria
- PIGORASS quadruped robot baby steps last serious AIBO (video)
- Crux360 iPad 2 keyboard case review
- Vestel exhibits a BitTorrent Certified prototype TV at IFA
- Updates STOR.E Toshiba external hard drives for PCs and TVs
- Paralyzed Robot control patients with brain waves
- Xbox 360 modders claim hacker CPU, partying like a N64 (video)
- A prototype mind control Haier TV hits the IFA, we front-on (video)