Zothecula wrote There is no doubt that the soundtrack can significantly enhance the immersiveness and the emotional impact of movies and TV programs. But some audio accompaniment can do the same for books? New York City-based startup Booktrack think so and released an IOS software – an application with Android also on how -.. adding sound to eBooks As the user reads, they can hear the ambient background noise relevant to the current setting of the book, specific sound effects synchronized with the text as it is read, and music, but a soundtrack to ‘boost the reader’s imagination and commitment as the company claims, or does it just create another distraction to overcome when diving into a book on the bus on the way home ?
- Army kills bacteria electrified uranium, Captain Planet gives a run for its money
- Netflix price increase kicks in tomorrow, but you will not have to change immediately
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- Windows Mobile 7 Mango will play better with the Mac, update your application today Connector
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- First fully electric helicopters manned flight
- Microsoft adds Acer, ViewSonic to the list of patent license
- Revo K2 is a mountainous slab of music blasting aluminum
- NEC MultiSync P241W monitor packs more e to your LCD TV
- Olympus Pen E-PM1 hands on (video)