Zothecula wrote There is no doubt that the soundtrack can significantly enhance the immersiveness and the emotional impact of movies and TV programs. But some audio accompaniment can do the same for books? New York City-based startup Booktrack think so and released an IOS software – an application with Android also on how -.. adding sound to eBooks As the user reads, they can hear the ambient background noise relevant to the current setting of the book, specific sound effects synchronized with the text as it is read, and music, but a soundtrack to ‘boost the reader’s imagination and commitment as the company claims, or does it just create another distraction to overcome when diving into a book on the bus on the way home ?
- New York Times magic mirror to help you get dressed, put the wall in paywall (video)
- Hitachi CinemaStar and Deskstar drives up to 1TB flat on one plate
- Motorola has announced Pro + Gingerbread, a few other improvements
- IFA 2011 wrap-up
- 8 Windows natively support mounting VHD and ISO
- Samsung High Fidelity app GPS position gives a boost Russian Mango
- Refresh Roundup: Week of August 29, 2011
- Logic Circuit ‘biological destroys cancer cells
- Ask Slashdot: Classroom eco-projects tailored to Alaska?