Zothecula wrote There is no doubt that the soundtrack can significantly enhance the immersiveness and the emotional impact of movies and TV programs. But some audio accompaniment can do the same for books? New York City-based startup Booktrack think so and released an IOS software – an application with Android also on how -.. adding sound to eBooks As the user reads, they can hear the ambient background noise relevant to the current setting of the book, specific sound effects synchronized with the text as it is read, and music, but a soundtrack to ‘boost the reader’s imagination and commitment as the company claims, or does it just create another distraction to overcome when diving into a book on the bus on the way home ?
- Kokuyo CamiApp paper brings back to taking notes (video)
- Inhabitat Week in Green: magnetic highways, the MoMA exhibition and Tech lasers in the sky
- Movea MoveTV platform provides options for motion control for TVs and set-top
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!
- TP A60 series gateway tablet appeared at Future Shop, style cops Iconia Tab A500
- Wicked Lasers S3 Krypton laser is bright enough to blind the astronauts (video)
- RED EPIC-X starts shipping to shooters of luck with deep pockets
- Zero1 Remote Control for IOS VooMote Zapper hands on (video)
- Cricket Samsung intros the vitality of the first to offer Android Music Muve
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?