The Robopocalypse is coming – just not in the way you would have feared . DreamWorks and Twentieth Century Fox joined forces to film-making to revive Daniel H. Wilson fiction (for now) are a literary future, apocalyptic robot-barred . The studios have taken a guy named Steven Spielberg behind the camera to film this story in custody, and the plan to scare the bejeezus out of us all when he designs 3 July 2013 – that if we do since the end of the world maya. No casting has been mentioned in the announcement, we will continue to cross your fingers in the hope of some day couch jumper show and the movie star-turned-pilot did not join the blockbuster fear.
- London Philharmonic Orchestra will pay tribute cover band with themed video game
- Xbox 360 modders claim hacker CPU, partying like a N64 (video)
- Booktrack Adds Music and sound effects to electronic books
- Inhabitat Week in Green: magnetic highways, the MoMA exhibition and Tech lasers in the sky
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- Google Desktop Search and Gadgets Kills
- IFA 2011 wrap-up
- Gamer food PS3 and Xbox 360 in one case, clears the shelf space for the trifecta
- Study suggests magnets can force you to tell the truth
- Locate language in the brain