This pico projector is more than meets the eye. Under the bland, plastic outside Tursion TS-102 is actually a dual-core computer for Android. This pair of 624MHz core pushes surprisingly outdated Flash through a light that can project an image of 800 x 600 up to 100 inches in size at 20 lumens. While you can connect the TS-102 to another device, it is not necessary. It is capable of displaying media stored on the 8GB internal flash memory or a microSD card, and you can navigate with the applications built-in touchpad. Tack on a Wi-Fi radio and a rechargeable battery in 80 minutes and you have the makings of a pretty impressive little toy. You can order your own now at Amazon, but the luxury of owning your own pocket, large computer screen (and bragging rights that go with it) will cost you a steep $ 449.
- AT and T Sprint taillights track suits against the acquisition of T-Mobile
- Cricket Samsung intros the vitality of the first to offer Android Music Muve
- Princeton neuroscientists map of your brain, play with words subjects
- Is this the end of Righthaven?
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- U.S. Senate passes the patent system reform bill, Obama is expected to sign into law
- Samsung Series 7 PC Slate practice
- Toshiba Qosmio DX730 all-in-one styles Regza brings to your desktop
- 3TB Hard Drive Round Up
- Responds to Diginotar Rogue certificate problem