If executed properly, Muve Music could be a fairly clever. But until now, the all-you-can download music service from Cricket Wireless has been proposed on the Samsung FeaturePhone suede … and that’s it. Fortunately, the vitality of Samsung will come to the rescue as the first prepaid smartphone carrier to provide the beats. We have seen this device before the Admire , which runs on Android 2.3, has a screen 3.5-inch HVGA (480 x 320) display and is powered by a 800MHz processor. The phone also includes a 3.2 megapixel cam, and a 1600 mAh 4 GB microSD card, it may not seem all that tempting, but the price might turn some heads: the vitality will be available for $ 200 – that the contract no, people – and requires a $ 65 plan that will connect with any number of data, voice and music. Sounds like this feature Muve Music arose to life. Follow the break for the full press release.
- Novell wins against SCO Again
- Losing battle against the USPS Age E-mail
- Galapagos strong A01SH tablet goes on sale in Japan from $ 1, comes with a plug
- Computer Nsquared transparent, the surface Kinect + + Phone + slate = amazing interface (video)
- Galaxy 8.9 is tab Samsung LTE for T-Mobile at IFA
- IHome has AirPlay IW1 wireless speaker system available September 26 for $ 300
- Olympus Pen E-PM1 hands on (video)
- The coolest thing I saw at IFA: LG clip-on passive 3D glasses
- Energy from recovery in Germany
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?