If executed properly, Muve Music could be a fairly clever. But until now, the all-you-can download music service from Cricket Wireless has been proposed on the Samsung FeaturePhone suede … and that’s it. Fortunately, the vitality of Samsung will come to the rescue as the first prepaid smartphone carrier to provide the beats. We have seen this device before the Admire , which runs on Android 2.3, has a screen 3.5-inch HVGA (480 x 320) display and is powered by a 800MHz processor. The phone also includes a 3.2 megapixel cam, and a 1600 mAh 4 GB microSD card, it may not seem all that tempting, but the price might turn some heads: the vitality will be available for $ 200 – that the contract no, people – and requires a $ 65 plan that will connect with any number of data, voice and music. Sounds like this feature Muve Music arose to life. Follow the break for the full press release.
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?
- Bezos reveals failure of the test flight Blue Origin Rocket
- Sony, Toshiba and Hitachi to join forces searching for LCD production
- Android App roster NFC taps to speed data transfer Bluetooth
- NVIDIA’s CEO sees significant growth in the treatment of mobile quad-core tablets come this year
- Revo K2 is a mountainous slab of music blasting aluminum
- Responds to Diginotar Rogue certificate problem
- Fujifilm X10 hands on (video)
- Environment navigation audio-haptic makes music the way hands free (video)
- Gmail, Google Calendar and Docs finally regain access offline