itwbennett writes Apparently, the president of Oracle, Safra Catz, and the head of Google Mobile, Andy Rubin, is not high enough to attend a mediation session record. Judge William Alsup, who oversees the dispute between the two companies, wants the Larrys to go head to head instead. Oracle agree with some of Alsup recommendation, saying in a filing late Wednesday that Oracle believes the prospects for a successful mediation will be much greater If Google representative at the executive level is a superior of Mr. Rubin, who is the architect of the strategy of Google Android -. strategy that results in this case Oracle also noted that Rubin has represented Google in the past mediations failed.
- Arduino hacker lamp mimics salon Pixar, IKEA disses in the process (video)
- Son superconducting sapphire are as cool as the sound
- Groupon Puts IPO on hold
- Microsoft training may have helped the Tunisian regime to spy on citizens
- Toshiba Regza HDTV nine WL800A connects to your smartphone via MHL
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Algorithmic Trading Need For fast replacing human
- Nike unveils shoe MAG 2011, to auction 1,500 pairs of kicks in the coolest Hill Valley for charity
- Bias in the IT age: the reality behind the rumors
- Samsung S Galaxy II now available for $ 100 in America … GCI Alaska