itwbennett writes Apparently, the president of Oracle, Safra Catz, and the head of Google Mobile, Andy Rubin, is not high enough to attend a mediation session record. Judge William Alsup, who oversees the dispute between the two companies, wants the Larrys to go head to head instead. Oracle agree with some of Alsup recommendation, saying in a filing late Wednesday that Oracle believes the prospects for a successful mediation will be much greater If Google representative at the executive level is a superior of Mr. Rubin, who is the architect of the strategy of Google Android -. strategy that results in this case Oracle also noted that Rubin has represented Google in the past mediations failed.
- Wicked Lasers launches pocket of a watt green laser
- Vizio held tablet software update promises performance increases in abundance
- Records of the U.S. government to block the proposed AT and T / T-Mobile merger
- Fisker inks BMW case, Nina gain Ultimate Driving Machine EV DNA
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- Looking back on the career of Steve Jobs
- Viewsonic V3D241wm a computer screen with 3D
- Chinese want to capture an asteroid
- Sprint International ZTE CDMA Mobile Hotspot does the United States, the mobile phone abroad
- Laptops in the classroom Do not increase Grades