First rule of expensive electronic equipment 101 is not get’em wet. For the Japanese, however, a waterproof gadget option a home value-added time to soak in this Ofuro.
We first got a glimpse of DoCoMo H2O resistant LTE Fujitsu tablet just last week, and now the company making the official announcement. Join the arrows LTE Tab F-01D on the carrier’s new 4G Xi (read: crossy) network is our good friend Samsung, the Galaxy tab 10.1 LTE SC-01D. The two slates are set to hit the airwaves Japanese operator next month, bowing with Sammy in early October and landing model Fujitsu few weeks later. As we already know all the internal guts and glory of the previous tab, we finally have confirmation requirements on the arrows. The 10.1 incher has a WXGA display, dual-core processor running Android 3.2, 1.3 megapixel front / 5 megapixel camera setup back up to 32 GB of storage and that the seal always helpful. Try not to be too jealous, statesiders – there is always that glimmer of hope for the filing of the FCC .
- U.S. Senate passes the patent system reform bill, Obama is expected to sign into law
- Logic Circuit ‘biological destroys cancer cells
- Hitachi CinemaStar and Deskstar drives up to 1TB flat on one plate
- Movea MoveTV platform provides options for motion control for TVs and set-top
- Google To Stop 10 Products
- Portable microscope uses holograms instead Lens
- Synrgic preps its T100 handset phone for racing beast
- Akamai employee tried to sell secrets to Israel
- Sony unveils new drive Wi-Fi is the world’s lightest 6-inch e-reader with multitouch screen
- Verizon FiOS HD DVR Review (1.9)