First rule of expensive electronic equipment 101 is not get’em wet. For the Japanese, however, a waterproof gadget option a home value-added time to soak in this Ofuro.
We first got a glimpse of DoCoMo H2O resistant LTE Fujitsu tablet just last week, and now the company making the official announcement. Join the arrows LTE Tab F-01D on the carrier’s new 4G Xi (read: crossy) network is our good friend Samsung, the Galaxy tab 10.1 LTE SC-01D. The two slates are set to hit the airwaves Japanese operator next month, bowing with Sammy in early October and landing model Fujitsu few weeks later. As we already know all the internal guts and glory of the previous tab, we finally have confirmation requirements on the arrows. The 10.1 incher has a WXGA display, dual-core processor running Android 3.2, 1.3 megapixel front / 5 megapixel camera setup back up to 32 GB of storage and that the seal always helpful. Try not to be too jealous, statesiders – there is always that glimmer of hope for the filing of the FCC .
- DirecTV HD revealed new user interface testers, is prettier and faster than the current
- Ask Slashdot: Classroom eco-projects tailored to Alaska?
- Crux360 iPad 2 keyboard case review
- AT and T responds to DoJ prosecution
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- LG goes with great stylus-equipped plasma TVs PenTouch
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- Flybus consortium puts the brakes on energy waste, it rejects the asphalt
- U.S. Senate passes the patent system reform bill, Obama is expected to sign into law
- Great improvement in the photosensitivity Directed graphene