First rule of expensive electronic equipment 101 is not get’em wet. For the Japanese, however, a waterproof gadget option a home value-added time to soak in this Ofuro.
We first got a glimpse of DoCoMo H2O resistant LTE Fujitsu tablet just last week, and now the company making the official announcement. Join the arrows LTE Tab F-01D on the carrier’s new 4G Xi (read: crossy) network is our good friend Samsung, the Galaxy tab 10.1 LTE SC-01D. The two slates are set to hit the airwaves Japanese operator next month, bowing with Sammy in early October and landing model Fujitsu few weeks later. As we already know all the internal guts and glory of the previous tab, we finally have confirmation requirements on the arrows. The 10.1 incher has a WXGA display, dual-core processor running Android 3.2, 1.3 megapixel front / 5 megapixel camera setup back up to 32 GB of storage and that the seal always helpful. Try not to be too jealous, statesiders – there is always that glimmer of hope for the filing of the FCC .
- Swiss researchers try to make it rain with lasers
- Zero1.tv the Voomote Zapper brings the universal remote users iOS
- Modern Warfare 3 limited edition Xbox 360 set opens up the latest wave of marketing hype
- Film Poster newly digitized 3D Graphics Ed Catmull was from 1972
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!
- Business Unit Global webOS split described in the documents released HP
- Western Digital, Seagate and Hitachi will compete in round-3 TB hard drive
- Responds to Diginotar Rogue certificate problem
- Mars Rover Begins Whole New Mission
- Viewsonic V3D241wm a computer screen with 3D