Do you remember the first time you saw Back to the Future II , would not you? We all have dreamed of a world filled with hoverboards and self-lacing shoes , Nike and now made it a reality … sort of. Marty McFly preferred heights are now called MAG like Nike and kicking in the film, although it seems you have to lace ‘em up the old fashioned way. They go on sale for a period of ten days starting tonight at 8:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, and no amount of flux capacitation can score a pair you if you miss this window. 150 sets of shoes will be auctioned on eBay Fashion Vault every day, and all net proceeds will go to the Foundation Michael J. Fox looking for other Parkinson’s. Not only that, all the money that will be doubled through matching contributions. Nice job, Nike, now about those hoverboards …
- Sony new Internet TV box, projector and Blu-ray player make an appearance at IFA
- Samsung and VMWare Virtualization Bring to Android
- Rent your Botnet owner
- Galaxy 8.9 is tab Samsung LTE for T-Mobile at IFA
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Based Kinect Breakout whole building
- LG 3D Optimus develop thin handset could be ready for 2012
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?
- Scientists are developing small-molecule unique electric motor
- Robot roller Solar carries to work on a tank of humiliation (video)