Shiny, happy people watching 2s iPad ? Why, it must be the power of the inductive load , or just hyper-enthusiastic marketing. Revealed at CEDIA 2011 , Dana Innovations recently announced LaunchPort system takes the convenience of wireless charging and tap on the wall. Of course, there is the regular OL option to charge your Apple flat surface of a slab, but then you’ll be missing out on the sharp 360 degrees. The price of this fantasy is not cheap either, with both wall and base-mounted options cost $ 200 each, plus $ 150 for the sleeve PowerShuttle mandatory and $ 10 for pre-order costs. Now, how did you need to show that the tablet Jony Ive designed? Jump the break to attend exaggerating at its best.
- Lucasfilm Unveils Sandcrawler an office in Singapore
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- E Ink Demos new screens, gadgets at IFA 2011
- LG Televisions double play let the players share a single screen, different perspective
- Inhabitat Week in Green: magnetic highways, the MoMA exhibition and Tech lasers in the sky
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?
- Alloy could produce hydrogen fuel using sunlight
- Responds to Diginotar Rogue certificate problem
- Based Kinect Breakout whole building
- Toshiba Qosmio DX730 all-in-one styles Regza brings to your desktop