theodp writes In an agreement that all parties seem ready to make a truce, the San Jose Mercury News reports that Amazon.com offers to drive down its referendum to repeal a sales tax line in exchange for a moratorium a year on tax collection. Under the deal, Amazon would agree to begin collecting the tax from residents of California in September 2012, unless Congress takes action on sales taxes on Internet by then. The development comes a day after an editorial in the New York Times ripped on Amazon’s sales tax Dodge.
- Thrill 4G LG officially arrives at AT and T for $ 100, fairy tales can come true
- Stuffing a PS3 and Xbox 360 in a PC case
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- The man becomes an artist when he sleeps
- Dolly house Pico replaces roller skate tripods for smaller productions cameras (video)
- Anonymous takes revenge, Leaks, Texas police Emails
- Novell wins against SCO Again
- Computer Nsquared transparent, the surface Kinect + + Phone + slate = amazing interface (video)
- Creative Zen X-FI3 hands on (video)
- For Windows 8 ‘Fast Startup Mode’ Feature