theodp writes In an agreement that all parties seem ready to make a truce, the San Jose Mercury News reports that Amazon.com offers to drive down its referendum to repeal a sales tax line in exchange for a moratorium a year on tax collection. Under the deal, Amazon would agree to begin collecting the tax from residents of California in September 2012, unless Congress takes action on sales taxes on Internet by then. The development comes a day after an editorial in the New York Times ripped on Amazon’s sales tax Dodge.
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Sony announces VAIO L Series all-in-one PC
- Modern Warfare 3 limited edition Xbox 360 set opens up the latest wave of marketing hype
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Quantum Phantom program turns your smartphone into a wireless mouse (video)
- Sport Jabra Bluetooth Headset allows you to work the thigh master concalls Durning
- Android Tricorder Killed by CBS
- HTC 4G Amaze gets off with the lights on, confirms 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
- Thrill 4G LG officially arrives at AT and T for $ 100, fairy tales can come true