theodp writes In an agreement that all parties seem ready to make a truce, the San Jose Mercury News reports that Amazon.com offers to drive down its referendum to repeal a sales tax line in exchange for a moratorium a year on tax collection. Under the deal, Amazon would agree to begin collecting the tax from residents of California in September 2012, unless Congress takes action on sales taxes on Internet by then. The development comes a day after an editorial in the New York Times ripped on Amazon’s sales tax Dodge.
- First fully electric helicopters manned flight
- Panda Poo key performance cheaper biofuels
- Netflix lands in Brazil, 43 other Latin American countries this week
- Medion announces LifeTab P9514 tablet, mysterious Android smartphone at IFA
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Smart Bar eAccess Gingerbread combines with traditional keypad for those who love the old school
- Boogie Rip eWriting stylus pad (video)
- Icloud Apple runs on Microsoft Azure
- Griffin announces Stylus pen + laser pointer + gives the names of creative products
- Movies Hubble Shoots stellar jets