Submitter CamServo first accepted in writing I took C + + classes in college and I played around with some scripting languages. We learned the basics of how to make C + + to work with small programs but when I see large open source projects, I never know where to even begin to try to understand how their code works. I was wondering if any of you have suggestions for some good open source projects looking to get an idea of how the program works in the real world, so I can start giving back to the open source community. Where would you start?
- AT and T Sprint taillights track suits against the acquisition of T-Mobile
- Researchers Wed quantum processor with a quantum memory, quaziness follows
- Movea MoveTV platform provides options for motion control for TVs and set-top
- Engadget HD Podcast 263 – 08.30.2011
- Is this the end of Righthaven?
- Blu e-cigarettes alert you when another smoking nearby, hoping to add social networking
- Samsung High Fidelity app GPS position gives a boost Russian Mango
- Full Duplex Wireless Tech could double the bandwidth
- Dell jams a terabyte of storage SSD SATA3 Precision M6600 laptop
- Court orders govt to disclose data from GPS