Submitter CamServo first accepted in writing I took C + + classes in college and I played around with some scripting languages. We learned the basics of how to make C + + to work with small programs but when I see large open source projects, I never know where to even begin to try to understand how their code works. I was wondering if any of you have suggestions for some good open source projects looking to get an idea of how the program works in the real world, so I can start giving back to the open source community. Where would you start?
- Paralyzed Robot control patients with brain waves
- The Great Big camera is very big, very big
- Nokia 701 Hands on
- Samsung and VMWare Virtualization Bring to Android
- Electric motor made from a single molecule
- LG Televisions double play let the players share a single screen, different perspective
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Shaming laptop thieves publicly catch the audience in the Crossfire
- LG 2.0 Hom-Bot Robot Vacuum Cleaner intelligent practice (video)