Submitter CamServo first accepted in writing I took C + + classes in college and I played around with some scripting languages. We learned the basics of how to make C + + to work with small programs but when I see large open source projects, I never know where to even begin to try to understand how their code works. I was wondering if any of you have suggestions for some good open source projects looking to get an idea of how the program works in the real world, so I can start giving back to the open source community. Where would you start?
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- Baidu, Dell team up to produce the line of smartphones, and tablets in China
- LaunchPort accusations wireless iPad 2, infects users with jubilation (video)
- Sony Ericsson announces Xperia Arc S at IFA, coming in October
- SSD cost is worth it, users say
- New York Times magic mirror to help you get dressed, put the wall in paywall (video)
- The British government struggles with digital rights
- DirecTV HD revealed new user interface testers, is prettier and faster than the current
- Rogue SSL certificates issued by the CIA, MI6, Mossad
- Sony S tablet now available for preorder, shipping 16th September