Submitter CamServo first accepted in writing I took C + + classes in college and I played around with some scripting languages. We learned the basics of how to make C + + to work with small programs but when I see large open source projects, I never know where to even begin to try to understand how their code works. I was wondering if any of you have suggestions for some good open source projects looking to get an idea of how the program works in the real world, so I can start giving back to the open source community. Where would you start?
- Maingear intros redesigned gaming computers Vybe, animals’ em with the internal update
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery
- Galapagos strong A01SH tablet goes on sale in Japan from $ 1, comes with a plug
- Tursion TS-102 is a computer disguised as an Android pico projector
- Engadget is back to school guide 2011: Games
- U.S. Senate passes the patent system reform bill, Obama is expected to sign into law
- Booktrack Adds Music and sound effects to electronic books
- Samsung announces three phones Wave, dripping Bada 2.0 and Kitten
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!
- Works: The company’s combined accidental, Part 2