It has been said that absence makes the heart grow fonder, so it was with very willing and eager hands this week we received the Bionic Droid, the latest Motorola high-octane, the robot on the theme of assault in the subscribers of Verizon Wireless. The phone was first announced at CES in early 2011 and we got to see him in the flesh barely an hour later … but then the story took a turn for the tragic. Bionics was attacked , killed and reborn with all new internal.
Phoenix-like, the thing is now available for purchase on Verizon Wireless, $ 300 for a device intended plateau that packs both the LTE connectivity and a dual-core processor. Therefore, it is a first for Verizon and it also happens to be the thinnest handset LTE yet to cross the waves of the carrier. Oh, and it has the larger battery too. Was it worth it then? Maybe.
- THX Media Director Star Wars coming to Blu-ray
- Movies Hubble Shoots stellar jets
- Flybus consortium puts the brakes on energy waste, it rejects the asphalt
- The iPhone’s role in weakening T-Mobile
- Court makes ruling against Spamhaus $ 3
- Samsung S Galaxy II NFC newspapers confirm support for AT and T, Sprint for any
- Sony VAIO S Series Review (15 inches)
- Movea MoveTV platform provides options for motion control for TVs and set-top
- Synrgic preps its T100 handset phone for racing beast
- Creative distributes gaming headsets Sound Blaster audio platform Recon3D / sound cards