It has been said that absence makes the heart grow fonder, so it was with very willing and eager hands this week we received the Bionic Droid, the latest Motorola high-octane, the robot on the theme of assault in the subscribers of Verizon Wireless. The phone was first announced at CES in early 2011 and we got to see him in the flesh barely an hour later … but then the story took a turn for the tragic. Bionics was attacked , killed and reborn with all new internal.
Phoenix-like, the thing is now available for purchase on Verizon Wireless, $ 300 for a device intended plateau that packs both the LTE connectivity and a dual-core processor. Therefore, it is a first for Verizon and it also happens to be the thinnest handset LTE yet to cross the waves of the carrier. Oh, and it has the larger battery too. Was it worth it then? Maybe.
- NYT work on Magic Mirror Bathroom Surf
- A prototype mind control Haier TV hits the IFA, we front-on (video)
- SSD cost is worth it, users say
- Dolly house Pico replaces roller skate tripods for smaller productions cameras (video)
- Carol Bartz Is Out As CEO of Yahoo
- Fisker EV Surf shooting brakes to make waves in Frankfurt
- HTC 4G Amaze gets off with the lights on, confirms 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
- The startup time of Windows 8 to be drastically reduced, showed off the video
- Hidden wireless diagnostics application in OS X Lion
- Sprint mogul early termination fee of $ 350, wants to play with the big boys