cylonlover wrote When he was released in 1972, the SX-70 Polaroid, with its foldable design reflex, reflex was the first instant. It was also the first camera to use Polaroid instant full time new film that contained all chemical layers necessary to expose, develop and fix the photo. Photojojo now offers limited edition Polaroid SX-70 cameras were all restored to the state of work, and part of the instant film is also available.
- Fuel to newspapers and bacteria
- Nintendo 3DS range revealed Ambassador Program, available September 1st game
- Son superconducting sapphire are as cool as the sound
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Update Samsung Smart TV will feature YouTube videos in 3D
- Hidden wireless diagnostics application in OS X Lion
- Note Optimus LG slider emerges from South Korea’s dual-core Tegra 2 contender
- Xone Vodafone R and D center opens in Silicon Valley, wants to help startups grow
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- 8 Windows Desktop ‘Just Another App’?