cylonlover wrote When he was released in 1972, the SX-70 Polaroid, with its foldable design reflex, reflex was the first instant. It was also the first camera to use Polaroid instant full time new film that contained all chemical layers necessary to expose, develop and fix the photo. Photojojo now offers limited edition Polaroid SX-70 cameras were all restored to the state of work, and part of the instant film is also available.
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?
- Princeton neuroscientists map of your brain, play with words subjects
- CNBC: Facebook to launch music service Sept. 22
- Sony S tablet now available for preorder, shipping 16th September
- Scientists Sequence Black Death bacteria
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?
- RED EPIC-X starts shipping to shooters of luck with deep pockets
- Samsung S Galaxy II LTE Rogers heads for early fall 4G
- Portable microscope uses holograms instead Lens
- Smartphones can not cure acne, FTC rules