cylonlover wrote When he was released in 1972, the SX-70 Polaroid, with its foldable design reflex, reflex was the first instant. It was also the first camera to use Polaroid instant full time new film that contained all chemical layers necessary to expose, develop and fix the photo. Photojojo now offers limited edition Polaroid SX-70 cameras were all restored to the state of work, and part of the instant film is also available.
- Ask Slashdot: Classroom eco-projects tailored to Alaska?
- Must See HDTV (September 5th – 11th)
- Logic Circuit ‘biological destroys cancer cells
- London Philharmonic Orchestra will pay tribute cover band with themed video game
- Looking back on the career of Steve Jobs
- Signal hair growth driven by fat cells
- Stuffing a PS3 and Xbox 360 in a PC case
- Modern Warfare 3 limited edition Xbox 360 set opens up the latest wave of marketing hype
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- Vonage Launches Android App free international calls, still no service Brodo ASOG