bs0d3 written with an excerpt from an AP article, as worn by NECN.com Missouri senators took a step Wednesday to repeal a controversial law limiting new online conversations between teachers and students, but stirred the opposition of the governor are still trying to mandate schools to adopt their own policies about online discussions and text messages. The action by the Senate Committee on Education has just a few weeks after a judge in Missouri has blocked the new law on Internet communication teachers from taking effect because of concerns that it violates free speech rights .
- Algorithmic Trading Need For fast replacing human
- See a supernova in your garden
- The proposed Crypto Revives Ethics cypherpunk
- Sony SA-NS500 HOMESHARE speaker knows how to work a room
- Building 2011 Sub-$ 200 computer
- Is this the end of Righthaven?
- Army kills bacteria electrified uranium, Captain Planet gives a run for its money
- Patent reform bill passes Senate
- Zero1 Remote Control for IOS VooMote Zapper hands on (video)
- Full Duplex Wireless Tech could double the bandwidth